Sup, dudetts and dudes. + Extra Question.

• Hello, i am new here. (Many not new since i was in DBO for a little bit?) Dudes and dudetts, i have been here in DBO for quite a little time. So, i was wondering something i should come back to it? Well, yes. I should come back to it. But as soon as the old servers shut down, i have lost a lot of interest.

But, you guys must be trustworthy i think?

Oh and extra Question:

I was going to buy the 15$ Founder's pack, but the problem is i don't have money. Is there is a way to gift a pack to someone else without actually buying it? Because, that would be cool. (I am following the basic Forum Rules. Being nice and stuff...)

If there is a way, then i'll be so happy. ^ - ^

If it isn't, well no choice but to buy it. Looks like i won't play it.... :(

Anyways, My Objective is to make my own Character again, with a different name and look.

Oh and uh, Hello to you all and i hope we'll get along very well.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Welcome to DBOG
    I don't think there is a system of gifting it to someone.
    The game is going to be officially released in about mid-2016, when it is officially released, you can play it for FREE!
    So if you are very interested in the game, you can go around, check out the forum and all that stuff, maybe even learn about the game more so when you create your character you won't need many help!

• Ooh! But sadly, you are right. There's no way of gifting it.

But the good news, i hope it's June or may or July! ^ o ^ Well, i wish i can get back to it. As soon as it releases.

Hehehe! Looks like i don't need the Founder's pack anyways!

Here's a Secret: I was going to make a Character named Vriska in DBOG. ^ _ ^

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• LoL. Hope you enjoy the wait.
    The updates are getting really sophisticated and Daneos even announced that there is about 2 months of work left to finish the questing system (Which includes maybe 75% of what the game is missing right now, maybe even more)
    So it might be closer than you think!
    Learn about the class you wonna be so you can be Invincible!

• Yeah.. Hey there.. Welcome to DBOG Hope u enjoy here and have a good time.. BTW How old are you??

If i helped you with something or gave you some info about something..
    Please press that Thank button..
    ^^^^

Accounts!

RieskaLT---- Mighty Majin
    KerisLT---- Human Spiritualist

• You too.

My age is classified (The reason is Privacy. Privacy is key.). So, how old are you?

Oh and i'll hang out for 4 Months or 5 Months. Until this game comes out at the appropriate times.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!