Returning Player

• Hello everyone. I haven't played in ages so I created a new account. I've been playing about a week and had a ton of fun. Finished the lev 20 story and still got 2 regular Dragon ball drops with just the starter scouter. Thank you for keeping the game going and keep up the great work!

• Hello everyone. I haven't played in ages so I created a new account. I've been playing about a week and had a ton of fun. Finished the lev 20 story and still got 2 regular Dragon ball drops with just the starter scouter. Thank you for keeping the game going and keep up the great work!

Welcome back! No problem. We'll keep rolling out the good changes for you guys!

Welcome back! And thank you to playing and support us!:saint:8)<3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!