Our God DSP

• You all know him. You don't? Have you heard of his recent adventure?
    DSP Bugged Jacking Mechanics.

Children should not watch this video, as this could lead to some trauma down the road. I implore you all to check that video out, as he truly is a victim. Did you see the lag? Not his fault either.

Unfortunately we have people who try to insult DSP. Like what?? How dare you all! Like this video was taken out of context: DSP "Insults fans". Like what? I think people don't understand the genius of DSP. Like, he wasn't insulting anyone. He was just trying to build us up, to take over YouTube for our savior DSP. And if anyone has anything NEGATIVE to say about him, I am going to tell you this right now. I am going to type very loud and clear: Prepare yourself. He is coming against YouTube. He will destroy mankind. Join the guild DSPTriesIt in the game "THE MECHANICS WERE BUGGED THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DEWWWWW" today.

I love you, Phil-Sama.

To44jTy.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!