New to DBOG

• Hi everyone! I just wanted to say a friendly hello and say how nice it is that this game is finally coming back to life. I still do not understand why they shut down the servers to such a popular IP like Dragonball, especially with DB Super on now. I have a lot of fond memories with the game, especially with the DB hunts. There are a few questions that I have about the revival of this game, like what are the plans with the cash shop with dogis and such?
    Anyways, I really miss this game and it's wonderful to see so close to be live. I would gladly donate $15 just to play the game again. I am a little confused at how becoming a founder and doing testing works though. If anyone can provide some insight I would be really great full.

SonSakura

• Oh wow, thank you so much for the helpful link and video. Does this mean that if I become a founder that I can start playing right away? I just figured that the game was still in testing phase and wasn't ready to launch just yet, unless being a founder means that you are a bug reporter/tester. Thank you again for this really helpful link Astrian, I would love to team up and play with you in game sometime :)

• Oh wow, thank you so much for the helpful link and video. Does this mean that if I become a founder that I can start playing right away? I just figured that the game was still in testing phase and wasn't ready to launch just yet, unless being a founder means that you are a bug reporter/tester. Thank you again for this really helpful link Astrian, I would love to team up and play with you in game sometime :)

Actually, Daneos will be away until the 28th, so no new founder accounts can be activated on the server until then.

• I think I watched Kakarot's stream yesterday and talked with him a little bit about it. I understand why the devs are cutting off the founder packs at the end of this month. It's mainly to give the founder's some time to play before the game is launched, which is pretty cool. What with D being gone until the 28th, it wouldn't make much sense for me to get the founder pack when the game may be released in like July or something. I have a couple of games to keep me busy until then, but it will be really nice to play with you guys again :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!