Best PVP spec for Sword masters and Shadow warriors?

• Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the best PVP spec for my sword master level 70 so that you can also play him well on PVE for TMQ, UD's, dungeons and so on, preferably with the wolf attack and with Kaioken?

Then I'm still looking for the best PVP skill there is for my shadow warrior LV 70, but I would also like to play him with the Great Namek so that I can play him well for TMQ, UD's, dungeons and so on, a mixture of PVP and PVE but more on PVP which spec is recommended?

In German

Hi Zusammen,

Ich Suche für meinen Schwertmeister Level 70 die Beste PVP Skillung die es gibt so das man ihn aber auch gut auf PVE Spielen kann für TMQ, UD's, Dungeons und so weiter am besten mit der Wolfsattacke und mit Kaioken?

Dann Suche ich noch für meinen Schattenkrieger LV 70 die beste PVP Skillung die es gibt würde ihn aber gerne auch mit dem Great Namek Spielen wollen so das ich ihn auch gut spielen kann für TMQ, UD's, Dungeons und so weiter eine Mischung aus PVP und PVE aber mehr auf PVP welche Skillung ist zu empfehlen?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!