transformations??

• the power of transformation will remain the same or will increase ??? because , like the ssj is no big deal, the maximum level Kaioken exceeds the power of ssj for example, and it is much without logic , further to the transformation of ssj that the game is weaker than the Kaio-ken '-'

• I believe they should make transformations sustainable for all classes(martial artist class), and make it actually feel like a worth getting transformation(s) and even increase the skill effects by a bit. Idk just me

But for example, for ssj and pure buu:

maybe instead of old dbo the ep drain wont be as bad(maijins and super saiyan transformation)?

maybe instead of -200 ep every 2 secs make it -100 every 2 seconds?

maybe even -100 every 5 seconds? but some way to make it more sustainable

nameks transformations are ok, i would say let them last 30 mins tho during the transformation. (They are full namekian)

but these are all just suggestions, I'm just gonna hope that daneos and the other gms thought about this

• I think that the ssj should be slightly improved on. the transformation did not give that much of an competitive edge. The ssj transformation is good when ur fighting other humans but when ur fighting nemekains who have that really high l.p an def it's not that much a boost they can literally fight ssj without transforming same goes for the majins. I'm not saying to make the transformation overpowered I'm just say it's need that little boost

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!