• You don't have to update the game in order to play.
    • Trying to update will mess up your files and you will have to redownload it.
    • The pre-open beta server is not up yet, so why did you start DBOG Launcher?

Because the pic isn't available, I can't see what you did there, but I'm quite sure, that the DBO Launcher, already messed up some of the files.
    The DBOG team, told people to just download the game to be ready for the P-OB, not update, not use it to enter the game but wait.
    That's because we don't have the info of the server's location etc. and if you try to login to a dead/closed game (original DBO) that won't happen.

Now I would like you to re-upload the image so that we could tell you what to do next.
    Either way, there are 2 choices : Leave the downloaded client as it is or delete it and redownload it without updating.

In the future when you try to login to DBOG you will have to use the DBOG.exe and not the DBOGLauncher unless we are told otherwise by the dev team.

• i re upload the Pic you can see it now ?

i just Deleted the Game and i will wait the Pre Open Beta Here is the Client I'm downloaded

MTmVcJ1.jpg

• i re upload the Pic you can see it now ?
    i just Deleted the Game and i will wait the Pre Open Beta Here is the Client I'm downloaded

MTmVcJ1.jpg

Good, the error means that the translation file is incomplete or has some errors, that's why the launcher/updater can't download it. I believe that's happening because the translation isn't fully complete and the launcher only recognizes the TW language (I'm not sure which language the server has as basic) The dev team is working on this and they import one part per time when they finish it, so it's incomplete at the moment.

Good, now just use this file to extract the DBOG game files into a folder of your choosing and wait till the Pre-Open Beta.
    We will get more information in the next weeks about what configs must be changed in order to connect to the server, so stay tuned.

P.S. Like Quvades bluntly said,the Launcher is for future updates etc. but now we founders who have access to the dev/test server are playing the game by using dbog.exe .. Since you're not a founder you can't play yet, that's why you have to be patient and wait for the P-OB :)

I hope I helped you and cleared your mind ;)

• ok Pro Thx so much for info ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!