FAQ Pre-Open

• I gave myself the task of putting all questions and the answers given by managers on the pre-open, I see that many do not seek and ask the same.

Official release. I wanna create awesome dogi for the founders and not just recolor some already existing armors.

As already mentioned, yes.

You can download it now and play in 1-2 weeks.I think that is a normal armor and not a dogi? Not sure right now. But we will be selling dogis on cash shop once we got time to do that.

Yes. No

No

Yes

We are fixing them. The dev server will just turn into the pre-open beta. The bugs you have on the last day at the dev server are also on the pre-open beta.

1- No

1. Yes.
    Dev server will not be online for founders anymore.

• 1- comes with time5- No we wont increase the required exp
    6- Shenron
    8- Cant tell.

We will be creating multiple channels once "everything" is done.

What are you talking about? Everyone can play not only founders.

Guys.. EVERYTHING is going to work but not from now to tomorrow. You have to understand that it is a lot of code and lots of testing.
    Also we have to figure out many things and think about best way creating it.
    We are trying to create a 1:1 server(without bugs ofc) like NTL(official DBO) which is hard.

Yes upgrade system will be updated because the current rates were just set to be temporary.

Cash shop coins can be bought with real money. Maybe we will allow people selling cash shop coins for ingame money(zeni)

1.Yes2. After P-OB we will have a wipe (deleting all characters and its data). After the OB we wont wipe.
    P-OB still lacks in features which will come from time to time. OB will have everything. Just need bug fixes & fine tunings.

Makes no sense to set fixed rates. The players & economy decide the price.

• We always intended to make custom new dogi and mount for founders.

No

Yes

Yes

Some translators are still going to be GM until the open beta begins.After the pre-open beta begins no translator will be gm anymore.
    Future GM's are not allowed to push they own character. We will disable trading etc for gm's too.

In official launch you will only see GM for events.

Most of the game will be in english as for the quest some will be in english others will have to be translated. Our translation team which only consist of 2 people at the moment are working on it.

I hope they serve.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!