Priv server?

• I'm pretty sure it won't be possible... Regular players won't have access to all of the files needed to fully run the game privately. If that was the case, DBO would have been up from the start of when it first closed.

• There are some old files around the web people can work on, just like Daneos did (in fact we can call DBO Global a p server itself). These files are incomplete, skills, quests, mobs, dungeons etc... don't work at all. These are the same files Daneos and the DBO Revelation team worked on for 2 (?) years. So if anyone would like to make a p server should start from there. Good luck.

P.S. It's possibile to make little p servers working with hamachi, but they are more like a live chat in a DBO environment, since u can only log in, create a character and chat with other people.

• ok. Thx for the respons. But i have to say, i've seen ppl on Yt that have been able to make private servers and still they're just normal players. Do you know why?

They don't have any of the main things needed for an actual DBO experience, such as quests. Most of the game is missing, all you can really do is fight NPCs and transform and that's about it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!