a few questions from an new player

• so I'm very new to the game started playing just last week I'm only about level 21 and have just been doing quest leveling up killing monsters ext... and have had lots of fun so far, just had a few questions. how do you upgrade stuff / use upgrade kits? the upgrade NPC in the main starter village is kind of bugged when i go to start his quest its greyed out and there is no real thing clearly telling me what to do and the other quest he has is in Korean, I've collected lots of upgrade kits but have no clue what they do or how to use them same with upgrading in general I'm quite clueless. also is there a discord for this game? for being a MMO I have only had a few player encounter's and they where quite short would really like to see and play the multiplayer part of this game and make some friends on here! Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated thanks : P

• The quest is basically ask for disassemble a gear (pants, shoes, jacket). But keep in mind that some quests are not worth your time due to their low exp reward.

with the same NPC (Upgrade NPC) in the first option when you click him you can upgrade your weapon and gears by using Kits, each Kit have a number U(N) with N being 14, 28, 42, 56, 70. You can upgrade gears and weapon with level that is less than or equal to N. For example, if your gear is for player level 25 you can use kit U28 and above (42, 56, 70) but you cant use U14. And if your gear is for level 43, you can't use U42 anymore but you can use 56, 70 (it's too bad 70 btw or any higher Kit than necessary).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!