Technical Questions

• Dear admin, do you know if its required to reinstall the client after the open beta release or will it just be a server change and the client data would remain the same?
    And is the character registration available to the founders only or the entirety of the public as of the date and time of this message? If its available to everyone, is it required to register the character ingame using the downloaded client or is it also possible to register on the main websitedboglobal.to or the pre-open beta website as well? Also, do I need to create another account on the pre-open beta site after the account information has been imported to the website you've mentioned in this thread?
    Pre-Open Beta Announcement
    Or is it linked and doesn't integrate the accounts and data once in a while which means that any accounts created on this site at any time would be imported to the other site immediately?
    Finally, and this is not a question but rather a problem. The main website registration seems to have been bugged out as I can't seem to be able to register due to no processing occuring when I click 'Register' and this page doesn't reload or anything.

Sorry for the trouble and have a nice day! smile.png

Edit: Already posted this as a conversation with Daneos but wanted answers asap which lead me to repost this as a thread as well.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!