Signing up is a bad experience

• While I was trying to signup to try the game out, I had to make multiple attempts to create an account. Here are some of the issues I encountered:

1. I have a period in one of my email addresses and that was causing issues
    2. I tried an underscore in my username and that was causing issues
    3. I thought it was my password because the one I pasted in the text box said it was weak but when I backspaced one character, that status updated to strong
    4. Once I finally signed up, I tried to login to download the client but it told me my account didn't exist even though I just made it
      1. To fix this, I had to signup again with another email which had me remained logged in after creation with time to download the client
    5. When I started up the client, I had no idea how big the patch was going to be so I had no clue how long that would take
    6. More of an annoyance but no option to remember credentials in the game is a pain

Anyways, I thought I would leave this feedback because I'm positive account creation has turned potential players away.

• Hey darkvater,

I agree! Registration is a bit clunky right now what with the unusual password requirements, odd web design, and unlinked forum and game accounts. This is pretty high on my to do list after getting us onto the new client! I think getting the gameplay working and bug free is paramount, and after that we can smooth out the registration process. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!