Potential startup error

• While it took me a little while to figure out how to download and open Dragon Ball Online, I've finally managed to do it. Almost.

When I opened up the launcher app it did take a little bit to fully download all the patches, but once that was finished I thought I'd finally be able to play this game. However, it appears that fate (or some other tech-related issue) had other plans. When I got to the title screen, it kept saying "Authentication Error" and that the game failed to connect with an authentication server and I should try again in a few minutes. Well, I did, and the same message popped up. Most recently it ended up vanishing on its own, leaving me free to type in my login information.

However, there was one more snag. Whenever I try to hit the Start button, it mysteriously greys out and won't let me select it. It ungreys itself after about a minute, but so far it won't take me into the actual game. Am I missing something? Did I not download everything? Is my internet connection just that bad? Please, I'd like to know what's going on.

• Verdant

Approved the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!