I feel like we can hit 8000 likes by the end of this month tbh

• Just because DBOG has a lot of Facebook fans doesn't mean there are that many people who are actually gonna play the game. Not that it won't affect anything, I'm sure it will, but I would guess that at least 1/4 of the likes won't have much meaning. Still, all power to you bros, here's to 8000! :thumbup:

• Facebook likes don't mean anything. That is just to give them an idea on how big is the fan base. They might have 5000 likes, but players could be less or a lot more than 5000. Plus they can make a strategy on how and what to put on the cash shop, and a lot other details.

• Facebook likes don't mean anything. That is just to give them an idea on how big is the fan base. They might have 5000 likes, but players could be less or a lot more than 5000. Plus they can make a strategy on how and what to put on the cash shop, and a lot other details.

yeah but Facebook likes help us sharing the work right ? So there can be more people in the server playing

• Getting more likes is marketing and facebook likes is a big factor.. Everyone need it and I dont think you guys want to play on an empty server.

The server being empty is the last thing on my mind. ill be surprised if your servers dont bust on release day, i dont expect to play at all during that day.

everyone from TW
    everyone from KR
    everyone from HK
    everyone from DBOR
    everyone who DIDNT play before.
    and friends of THOSE friends
    those numbers scare me.

But the facebook likes? too easy, we'll get up there in no time.

• This is true. That's a lot of people but the more the merrier~ A lot of peeps are just finding out about DBO and some hardly got to play before shut-down like myself. I sincerely hope more and more people support this so everything will be awesomer then it was before O_ O

• I know right! Its at 5, 317 on FB right now and it was like what, 2,000 or so yesterday?~ 3000 in one day is a lot for a project that needs to be put out there more and guess what?~ The community is doing just that ;D

Totally, a game with a very supportive community will always be successful and I believe this will be extremely successful! :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!