My friend won't launch the game because of missing dll.

• Hey, to my friend on steam as @SuperSans28, he has encountered a problem. A missing dll prevents him from starting the game. Which it's Bugtrap.dll. Can you help him out, please? Thank you. ^^

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Alright, i'll sent the PM to my friend. Hope it works so we can play together.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Update: It still didn't work.

• Has he tried running it administrator or running it in compatibility mode?

He's running it in admin mode. But i don't know how the BugTrap .dll file got missing.

• And he's already downloaded the patch and everything with DBOGLauncher.exe (running it in admin) ?

Good News: He found the cause! He didn't download the DBOG Setup! Which might be the cause...We'll find out.

• It is possible his antivirus deleted the file automatically because it thought it's a virus... tell him to check his antivirus.

Told him Altair that. he said i don't know. I believe his antivirus deleted it.Or most likely he didn't run the setup.

Update: UTorrent is being an ass to SuperSans.

Edited once, last by selfkaiHarness ().

• Disable the anti-virus and then try to download the game, it should prevent the .dll file from being deleted.

I'll tell him that when he's online. Right now he's offline.

• (Sorry for double postings!) Looks like it works. Turns out the Launcher didn't patch my friend's game. That's why BugTrap .dll is missing! Now it worked for him!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!