in need of guidance

• Hey guys !
    Well i'm new to this game and i've been waiting so long to play it , i know the server is down for now , but i would like to ask if there is any kind of Guide Since the once on the Web Site dosen't Work :p .
    I'm really lost , i went to the Skill Calculator section on the web site , and there i knew that i need help :p
    So please guys help me out ! :p

• exactly what are you needing help with a build? if so what race and class are you trying to go for? i havent been playing for long but i'll help the best i can but i need a bit more info to go on

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• This is a little guide i made for my guild about how a Fighter should be in my eyes (so dont blame me if u dont agree with me) and now i wanna share it with the rest of the forum, maybe it will help some people to have an idea what a Fighter is...

In order to give out a few good Fighter builds i want to explain first why and how i chose the skills remembering we talk about TW version and full PvP style (so no PvE here).

INTRODUCTION:
    The Fighter is a Human master class of the Martial Artists. To make it strong and powerfull we need first to know our weaknesses but most of all our strength.
    Fighter is very bad in Hit Rate (however at high level he can still hit without too much problems any class except another Fighter of course, and some good geared Sowordmans), weak defence, low LP, very low EP, very low energy attacks, and low critical energy attacks.
    In what he is good the most of everything else is the Dodge and here is where we have to focus (due to the possibility to us to use the amazing Dodge potion (+300% Dodge)), nice physical attack, nice critical physical attack.

How i see the perfect gear (than i will explain why every gear)
    Take in mind that the most important stat is DEX (because 1DEX is 4dodge, and with pot it become 12dodge for each DEX) so put it everywhere thats possible.

BUILD:
    use this build as a template. you got 10 extra 10 SP to use

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000405001551044000004500000

http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23075 original poster

• yes for class human Fighter class

i need help to better understand the class "human fighter" :P and the talent tree :D

well the human fighter is mostly our melee class meaning you should tray away from energy attacks unfortunately im not too sure on what constitutes as a proper build for a fighter at this moment but if you check the forums or google the master class you want to take you should find what you're looking for

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• thank you adrian <3

well the human fighter is mostly our melee class meaning you should tray away from energy attacks unfortunately im not too sure on what constitutes as a proper build for a fighter at this moment but if you check the forums or google the master class you want to take you should find what you're looking for

thank you very much :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!