Several Bugs Detected.

• The slow bug has been here since rank came out xD

Believe it or not , that slow bug never happened to me before LOL , eventhough I played Ranked against so many turtles !

lmao , it's kinda funny since , sometimes , eventhough i'm slowed , it makes me reach my enemy , but sometimes not , maybe that's why I considered it a "weird bug" xD .

• Ye, it probably needs tweaking.

But I wonder if Daneos will make it dash to the enemy or will he be convinced to let them stay far behind.

Maybe if he makes you dash if you're affected by only one slow ( Speed Restrain or Turtle Rod Strike ) , and make you stay far behind when you're affected by two stuns at the same time ( Speed Restrain AND Turtle Rod Strike ) , in order to give Martial Artists a chance against Turtles. Still this a totally imagined possibility lol .

• Maybe if he makes you dash if you're affected by only one slow ( Speed Restrain or Turtle Rod Strike ) , and make you stay far behind when you're affected by two stuns at the same time ( Speed Restrain AND Turtle Rod Strike ) , in order to give Martial Artists a chance against Turtles. Still this a totally imagined possibility lol .

It should be just like you said, if they'll use one slow we still get a possibility to hit them and start an attack or a combo and if they use 2 slows then they will have the chance to actually succeed in what they tried to do so it won't nerf the slow. (Well atleast not much).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!