Where do you find all the Dragon Balls

• Hello Alelander and welcome to Dragon Ball Online.Your first Dragon Balls will be from quests but you will be able to get only one wish from them (set).Other Dragon Balls (real ones i guess) you'll have to get by hunting mobs which have Dragon Ball icon.Anyway Dragon Ball hunt is currently not in the game so you'll be able only to get first Dragon Balls.
    Here's the video that i found just now, it should show you how to get them when they'll be available.

Good Luck!

• Hello Alelander and welcome to Dragon Ball Online.Your first Dragon Balls will be from quests but you will be able to get only one wish from them (set).Other Dragon Balls (real ones i guess) you'llThave to get by hunting mobs which have Dragon Ball icon.Anyway Dragon Ball hunt is currently not in the game so you'll be able only to get first Dragon Balls.
    Here's the video that i found just now, it should show you how to get them when they'll be available.

Good Luck!

Thanks, can you add me in-game so you can help me? Name: Alelander

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!