Daneos

• Yes we must not forget that the game is in pre open beta , all the problems are not resolved and it is normal. Every day a great job DBOG is provided by the team to ensure game stability to the official opening.so do not squabble and be patient

• Goodness.. I was only asking for explanation. I don't care about my character being wiped. I already know its a pb and everything will be deleted an bugs will exist.
    I only wanted a simple answer "hello, your character is not usable anymore because of so and so" thanks.
    Is that too hard to understand ? it doesn't take a one second of anyones time.

• Goodness.. I was only asking for explanation. I don't care about my character being wiped. I already know its a pb and everything will be deleted an bugs will exist.
    I only wanted a simple answer "hello, your character is not usable anymore because of so and so" thanks.
    Is that too hard to understand ? it doesn't take a one second of anyones time.

This post came across as more "Demanding" than asking.

As you can see in the bug report, several people are reporting the issue. Daneos did in fact state that it was a hardware issue [Meaning a physical piece of equipment was at fault, had to be replaced on the server side.]

Posts like this are pointless, and waste peoples time. It would take him several minutes to type out the exact issue.

Just be satisfied its fixed. Sorry if you lost progress or characters. I myself lost a character, grant it she was a level 2 majin that I played for 5 minutes ... but I was still slightly effected.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!