Game continuously Crashing

• Now, i'm aware of another thread that was discussing the same problem (this one), but sadly it has garnered little attention (despite how game breaking it is, literally).

My issue is that the game is crashing to desktop once every one to two minutes after logging in. there is no error. the only telltale sign that it's about to happen is a large drop in frame-rate before the crash happens. I'm able to login immediately after fortunately, but it has become increasingly tedious to constantly have to relogin once every few minutes.

If someone who has suffered from a similar problem, or has found a way to fix said problem would respond, i would be most grateful.

attached is the error info (which is pretty much empty, as there are no errors regarding this bug), and Dbolog.

UPDATE: Uninstalling DBOGo and then reinstalling seems to have no effect, nor does deleting the initial installer and re-downloading a new copy.

I already run it as an administrator, so that isn't the issue either. using compatibility functions doesn't work.

figured i should post my hardware as well.

MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula Z
    Graphics processor: nvidia geoforce gtx 660
    processor: AMD phenom II x6 1055TT
    RAM: 8gb
    power: enough.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!