English Translation

• Thank you for the quick reply. I suck at computers, how do I put the translation note into the language patcher? Also how do I go about running it in DBOG.exe? I am a newbie at computers. I have loved Dragon Ball since I was a child.

• Follow these steps, otherwise reinstall the game and repeat the following steps :D !
    Credits: KBombDiggity (Give Him A Thanks ;) )
    Your Welcome!

• Follow these steps, otherwise reinstall the game and repeat the following steps :D !Credits: KBombDiggity (Give Him A Thanks ;) )
    Your Welcome!

thanks! :):) it makes me feel less bad to help people with technology xD. some of the stuff in the original guide can be hard for people who dont use computers as often as me :P (I'm on 24/7 LOL)

• Thank You guys so much :D. I was able to log in and a decent amount of things are translated. A lot of the quests and items are not translated yet right?

Yeah they are still working on it. Its a pretty big game :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!