Dead End On Texture Modding

• Ok so, i have been working on a texture mod for one of the Saiyan Battle Armor sets in the game. I was able to extract it using a tool called Dragon Unpacker. The tutorial i followed said that once you edit your textures, you must inject them back in with a hex editor. Using HDX, i followed the last steps of this tutorial. The thing is, it still loads the default textures for said armor. My question is, does anyone know a way to directly open the .pak file the texture is stored in and replace it with the modified texture. I think the best option would be QuickBMS, as texmod and uMod crash the game if you try to launch it with them. The only thing keeping me from doing this with QuickBMS is i cannot find a script for it. If anyone knows a QuickBMS script or a .pak editor tool or even can make a QuickBMS script for .pak files, please link me to it. PM is fine for the link, but i would prefer it be posted here so others can use it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!