Appreciation Thread (No hate plz)

• Well, with how the game's progressing so fast and the hard work of all who are working for this brings out the best in the game... I just thought appreciation was in order.

-The language patch is working better than ever.
    -Server traffic is controlled.
    -Bugs lessen day by day.
    -The Cash Shop is up.

And that's just a few. I see a lot of people asking questions like "more transformations?" "game release date??" "useless items/abilities" ...people are getting their items lost due to server issues ....but I for one dont care.. Even i have suffered ..I was goin well ..was lvl 14 when the servers wiped out most of my items ...my scooter flight scrolls and the gift box ...But I just recreated my character again. Started yesterday ...12.07.2016 and by this time am lvl 15. Point is ...it's still in pre-open beta... might as well enjoy the game as it is ...and be thankful to all who are putting efforts in.

Thank you :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!