• Not sure if this has been suggested before or not,

I really think that there should be a 3 Second count before a duel begins when a Duel request has been Sent,
    Right now if I were to send a Duel request to someone it would Guarantee Them the First attack no matter how much you spammed,
    (john has 50Ms ping, Tim has 100ms ping )
    E.g
    (skill being spammed to see who gets first attack ( Martial artist quick attack * stun * )
    John sends duel request to Tim , Tim accepts and he''s attack Works First
    Tim sends duel request to John, John accepts and he's attack works First

this kinda blows :c if u send a Duel request it 100% allows them to attack First after they accept would be Really Good there was a 3 sec count before the match started and This was Fixed/Changed, If John Sends a duel request to TIm, and Tim accepts hes attack shouldnt always work before Johns ( and as i said Johns Ping is clearly lower than Tim but yet Tim attacks worst first and there both spamming the same skilll ( Martial artist quick attack * stun * )

( Already on bugged list but felt like mentioning this part again <3 ..... Debuffs like Stuns dont work correctly,( Stun1 - Quick attack * Stun2 - Kidney shot ) as a martial Artist, if i use Stun 1 then I use my 2nd Stun , Kidney Shot is suppose to REPLACE quick attack and leave opponent stunned, ATM if i use Stun1 then try to use stun 2, Then stun 2 doesn't apply or replace stun one :/ which really sucks both PVE and PVP wise ( and we know the Stuns is one of the Things that make a martial artist Unique )

• I agree with you so much.

Stun attacks which includes attacks that pull you into a deep sleep should be "nerfed" in my opinion.

I honestly do not find it fair to be Duel requested and stunned/put to sleep as soon as it begins.
    Their should be an honest stun time decrease when in a friendly duel or official match, I also find it unnecessary to be able to heal or use an Autopot. You may HIGHLY disagree with that, and thats okay, but if you're about to beat someone fairly, and they heal, you feel slightly cheated. Sure you could have healed too, but the match doesn't feel so "official", sure healing in a friendly match is fine, but in future tournaments/official matches, I don't think its a good idea.

Obviously, not everything is finalised, and their are imbalances with the different races a little, mainly LP and Defence wise.

Its a test of strength, speed and skill, not who can heal the fastest at 1 LP!

• They Should Make The Namekians Healer or any healing non self cast skill, should not be able to heal their friend/someone when they are in a friendly battle is going on, sometimes I be dueling with someone and some random Healer will come and heal his friend while we are fighting making his health full and mines low.

• They Should Make The Namekians Healer or any healing non self cast skill, should not be able to heal their friend/someone when they are in a friendly battle is going on, sometimes I be dueling with someone and some random Healer will come and heal his friend while we are fighting making his health full and mines low.

Hopefully all these duelling related issues can be fix in due time, because like I said before, their are many imbalances.

I definitely know that the developers will do a balance revamp to make sure each race has equal strengths and weaknesses, but we just can't have healers randomly healing people in a duel, and I personally hate Autopot/heal related items being used in a duel.

• Hopefully all these duelling related issues can be fix in due time, because like I said before, their are many imbalances.
    I definitely know that the developers will do a balance revamp to make sure each race has equal strengths and weaknesses, but we just can't have healers randomly healing people in a duel, and I personally hate Autopot/heal related items being used in a duel.

Yeah i hope so

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!