big future requests

• well i have not been playing long, but i frikking love this game so much already ive been a fan of DBZ for a long time and so glad i found out about this game !

but yea i know its still in development and no where near finished, but i was thinking of somethings to possible implemented when the agme is a lot more stable and complete, i know its pointless as it may take a while, but i want to share my ideas with everyone else, so yh
    1. black star dragon balls.
    2. different planets to travel and explore (mainly for idea 1.)
    3.saiyan/human race, split them apart, so you can either be a human or a saiyan, but when you start out, you have a tail as the saiyan class. and when you do the master quest and choose to be an adult or child, the choice to keep or remove your tail permanantly.
    4.otherowrld, getting to do quests with the original DBZ characters, goku, vegita, krillin e.c.t
    5. personal homes. baically give people the choice to own a personal home on a island where ist just nothing but the DBOG community's homes. clearly we wont get everyone hoems to fit, this is where i thought about renting, so they have to pay a certain fee every so often to keep their home if not it gets re-marketed.
    6.hyperbolic time chamber ? i was thinking, kind of like xp scrolls but you actually go into the hyperbolic time chamber in kames lookout. and you can only have an hour ever to train in there, with npc's that give around 1-3k exp, hence only 1 hour in a lifetime to train here.
    7.creating your own clan dogi's ?
    8.changing the instant transmission, so once you hit maybe level 70 or a max level you learnt he instant transmission, once actiivating, forces your map to open, and you can literally click anywhere on the map to teleport here. takes 3 seconds for realism.
    9.Andriods? maybe adding andriods as a race, or enemys.
    10, seansu beans, make this super rare, but without a cooldown, that will make these super expensive, give from korin, from certain quests only.
    11.1st tier of dballs. we all know the first wish is armour, which is a good idea, but maybe kciking it up a little bit and giving different colours, or choices in stats, so maybe a good def set, or attack set, or maybe even increase player speed. ect
    12. korins tower. making it so when its time you literally have to climb it, untill you get the fly ability.
    13. partners. i know we can group with others in game, but i was thinking of certain quest have certain people to join and fight alongside you.

reading back on some of these ideas, i know some will not approve or think that some are wayy to big to ever be implemented, but who knows, id love to hear all of your feedback or improvements about these ideas !!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!