8K Likes Reached Video

• Hey Guys GLAD THAT WE FINALLY REACHED 8k LIKES NOW ALL WE DO IS WAIT FOR CLOSED BETA TO END THEN OPEN

Thank you everyone for liking their facebok page and making the dream come true

Thank you Personally Daneos SaitoSenpai And Everyone in DBOG To making things happen as quickly as 3 months me personally waiting a year is like crying each night but as soon as server is stable Im Glad to see that people will have smiles on their faces with the remembrance of the game they once loved!

Here is video Link Please Like&Sub look forward to seeing u all in the great start line for open beta ^_^
    Dragonball Online Global- OPEN BETA ALPHA COMING SOON! 8k LIKES REACHED!

• Couldnt have said it any better myself.

• :thumbup::thumbsup:

• DAFUQ? really man? after 10 sec of awesome animation you putting
    something like this? You just killed the end of welcome opening
    animation...

fggfd.png
    Also is not your first post where i feel that you want join DBOG team or you want get special rights, you act
    like that. Also how many threads more we get about 8k likes?

• my new intro isn't done yet i just uploaded it like that for this quick video which is only 6 seconds

DAFUQ? really man? after 10 sec of awesome animation you putting
    something like this? You just killed the end of welcome opening
    animation...

fggfd.png
    Also is not your first post where i feel that you want join DBOG team or you want get special rights, you act
    like that. Also how many threads more we get about 8k likes?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!