Bug talking with the banker

• My problem is the next, i have tried talk with any banker and since more or less 2 week ago and can`t open it. As this bug still persists in the game i wanted to indicate it. Since i try open the bank I have not able to do it, always show me this message: "Data process. Try Again".I dont know if there are many people with the same problem as mine. In this game is necessary keep all items possible as its impossible maintain all items in the bags. I have the hope to recover at least all the necessary objects. Thank you very much for your help in advance !!

• My problem is the next, i have tried talk with any banker and since more or less 2 week ago and can`t open it. As this bug still persists in the game i wanted to indicate it. Since i try open the bank I have not able to do it, always show me this message: "Data process. Try Again".I dont know if there are many people with the same problem as mine. In this game is necessary keep all items possible as its impossible maintain all items in the bags. I have the hope to recover at least all the necessary objects. Thank you very much for your help in advance !!

no, this is not a temporary bug. there were certain items in the game who got bugged out during the hardware malfunction. if you had to those items in your inventory or equiped, you will not be able to login on the character forever. If the items were stacked in your bank, then you won't be able to open your bank. Daneos will repair this, but only for the official release. Since the bugged items are not obtainable anymore in the game, this won't happen again.

• Every item you got 2 hours before the whole hardware malfunction happened got bugged, but you'd be thankful. At least you had no problems with your character. And no, Daneos said it won't be solved (as in; the items and characters already bugged won't be brought back). The only way would be to wipe all items, either that or locate every single item bugged and delete it. As you can guess, it's a petty waste of time since it's only a pre open beta and Daneos would rather work on important things such as TMQ, UD and etc.

• Can someone tell me when said Daneos wont solve this wrong until open-beta? i know what he is busy right now with the system quests, TMQ, etc. But i would like see that post what everybody say. Put link here of this wrong hardware malfuntion please. Its posible what this bugg too have influenced in my problem. Thank you to all for help me.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1670/

The hardware malfunction thread can be found here:

Server offline announcement

Sorry to tell you guys but it looks like many characters are affected because of that bug. I had to repair the database and looks like some inventory items have been removed during the repair. Because of that your game client crashes when you try to login.

I will not try to find out a solution to fix all characters because I have too many things to do. If your character is bugged you have to create a new character or you wont be able to play anymore until the open beta.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!