Can Someone Help Me Random crashes (logs and specs provided )

• So basically I can play for about 2 mins and then the game crashes then I launch the game again and after a few mins of playing another crash and I have to repeat the process it gets pretty annoying I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

This is what the log before almost every crash
    [2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:32 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:32 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:34 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:34 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:34 PM] CNtlSobTriggerObjectProxy::UpdateState (680) : [ASSERT] Invalid play time.08_O_MINE_BOX_0013.40282e+038

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:35 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:36 PM]
    [2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:42 PM] CNtlSobTriggerObjectProxy::UpdateState (680) : [ASSERT] Invalid play time.01_N_STONE_M_0043.40282e+038

• hello my friend, i have the same problem and no solution yet, i've done almost anything i can think about and i had a friend who has given me some ideas, only thing i haven't done is reinstall windows, but that is the only thing i'm not doing... at least for the moment... :D .... hope someone will tell us what can be done for this closing of the game over and over...., to be honest i bearly got a lvl 5 human, but i'm still playing, after 3-4 crashes i lose interest and try again in a few hours.
    I play from Europe, but that is no reason not to work.... anyway.. have a nice evening friend and if u get a solution before me please leave a message or a private message .. tnkx

• try re-download if dont work ask me

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• thats the first thing i did still get crashes

morning guys, i will drink my coffe and after that i shall reinstall windows 7 on 64 (it is stable so i will use that); after that i will tell u if the crash stopped.... i'm hopping all of this is just a "driver" problem and that they don't f'king the PC components right.... soo, taltk to u in a few hours....

• SOLVED on Windows 8..... just install another antivirus.. no change to direct x 11, no video card drivers, no ther things... i got Avira Antivirus on my Laptop and i got Windows 8 on 64 bit and now the game didn;t crash for 30 minutes.. soo, this is a solution.. change antivirus.... i will try the same thing on my Desktop PC, with Windows 7 on 64 bit .... hope it will work here as well.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!