Can't Delete character

• Are you using the password you created to delete character or your account password ?
    If it's the first it should work, I already deleted 5 characters.

• Because the purpose of this is to test ...
    What else should I be doing ? Creating a single character and lvl up to 70 just for the fun of it ? ...
    Since pratically everything as been already reported I'm just going to stay put and wait for the new stuff to test them.
    There's no point in even trying now.

• Because the purpose of this is to test ...
    What else should I be doing ? Creating a single character and lvl up to 70 just for the fun of it ? ...
    Since pratically everything as been already reported I'm just going to stay put and wait for the new stuff to test them.
    There's no point in even trying now.

Mate can't you tell I'm being sarcastic. Get all smarty pants with me =p =p "=p" "=p"

• Had the exact same problem: entered my character deletion password and was 100% certain it was correct (it's an extremely simple one: I mean, if someone gets into my account they can completely mess up characters even without deleting them, after all. Also, I started wanting to delete some test characters within 12 or so hours already since I had created this account including setting up that character deletion password, so it was still very fresh in my mind). Yet DBOG told me it was incorrect.

The fix seems to be to change your character deletion password on the main page, then it will work. I suppose that somehow it gets corrupted in the account creation process.

• Had the exact same problem: entered my character deletion password and was 100% certain it was correct (it's an extremely simple one: I mean, if someone gets into my account they can completely mess up characters even without deleting them, after all. Also, I started wanting to delete some test characters within 12 or so hours already since I had created this account including setting up that character deletion password, so it was still very fresh in my mind). Yet DBOG told me it was incorrect.

The fix seems to be to change your character deletion password on the main page, then it will work. I suppose that somehow it gets corrupted in the account creation process.

Thanks a lot it worked!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!