• I think adding a proofreader will minimize incorrect grammar, punctuation etc. Minor mistakes can alter the entire meaning of a sentence. It also looks very unprofessional.

I'm quite proficient in the English language, If my services are needed, I'll gladly contribute.

I asked about doing this exact same thing, but never got a response.

• forgot about this but yeaah ill pm that dude and ask, id like to contrubute towards the game. Also yes i agree the translation have more than likely been done from google tranlsate, i mean in reality its a big games theres a lot to do with a very small team, im happy to go over each quest translate them and corrcect the grammar in them, my grammar may not be so good here, thats because right this second im in a rush so im just typing away.

but anywho, it shouldnt be too hard, throw them in google translate and then put the words in order, if words are too diffucult to understand to the younger part of the community here, im also more than happy to find a simpler word for them to understand.

and no not almost %50 of the game is done, not even close, i dont care what data you have to prove otherwise, once you hit a certain level more and more of the quest become chinese/japanese idk, and further and further it turns into all chinese you start seeing chinese around level 18-21 im im right. maybe even sooner.

im im correct max level is 70 ? so im going to take a wile guess that almost every quest from around maybe 40-70 in chinese ?could be wrong as im only level 31 myself.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!