bleach good bye...:(

• I too would love to see the anime return. I hated watching Bleach when it was airing in the U.S. because of all the filler arcs. Although, I feel like I didnt get any closure when the anime ended. I would love to see it continued.

now that you say that i agree with the anime coming back. i hope the eng voice actors would come back.
    but who knows what might happen. when you talked about the ending of the bleach anime it kicked in. But....shonenjump is the one who canceled bleach so kubo really didn't get to finish bleach if you know what i mean. i dont think it's coming back.but i have hope.my thoughts are scattered sorry lol

• now that you say that i agree with the anime coming back. i hope the eng voice actors would come back.but who knows what might happen. when you talked about the ending of the bleach anime it kicked in. But....shonenjump is the one who canceled bleach so kubo really didn't get to finish bleach if you know what i mean. i dont think it's coming back.but i have hope.my thoughts are scattered sorry lol

Yea :/
    From what I've heard, anime is usually made to promote the manga. Which seems kinda backwards to me? Personally, I've always enjoyed anime over manga. I usually read the manga when I really enjoy the anime and I want more of that series or I cant wait for another season so I read ahead lol.
    Anyway, I've also heard that the Bleach manga wasn't selling so well which is why they cancelled the anime. If shonen cancelled the manga I guess it really wasnt doing well?

• i dont know what you mean by naruto still going on, it ended awhile ago, they are doing a spin off now of naruto's son now

Yeah, Naruto Shippuden is still going but it's almost over. Boruto (Bolt) has a new generation manga and whatnot along with the Boruto movie. I heard alot of people are breaking and ripping their bleach merchandise because they didn't like how it ended or something

• it's mostly bc of the shipping which got people mad like rukia with renji and ichigo with inoue thats like 80% why people are breaking their stuff the other 20% is boycotting shonen jump

really? wasnt that ship.....obvious? ichigo and orihime had chemistry since season one and it was obvious renji liked rukia since the soul society ark

i dunno about rukia but she never had any lovey dovey moments with ichigo, ever

if people are overreacting to that, the weaboo is running wild these days

• really? wasnt that ship.....obvious? ichigo and orihime had chemistry since season one and it was obvious renji liked rukia since the soul society ark
    i dunno about rukia but she never had any lovey dovey moments with ichigo, ever

if people are overreacting to that, the weaboo is running wild these days

i completely agree with you....but you know how people can be

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!