Level 4 time rift quest glitch? HALP

• I thought the Z button was for powering up and W was for forward? Also I was fighting Gohan but his health got stuck at 11 and I kept powering up but it did nothing. And I accidentally selected Ask Popo and didn't know how to undo it. Now I got a failed quest and I can't go back cause the Time Rift is gone.

• where should I go if I'm level 7 then? I have no quests in popped village or kokkara village :<.
    Btw... can you tell me what these things I get for dismantling stuff is used for? its in Chinese or whatever

I just been selling for some money.. though I don't know the prices I should be putting them either lol

there should be alot of Things for ppl at your Level to do. click on M and you will see a little circles where it says "quest info". make sure that one is checked, and ur radar will start search for quests that is available. if you don't find any you might as well grind/farm xp by killing mobs until you lvl up

• The first TLQ you don't really have to kill the wolves just run passed them. It's not really a big deal if you fail the quest and have the Power Upskill. All that matters is that you have the skill. Honestly you can just leave after he gives it to you. I don't believe it will effect anything.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!