Pay to Win Stuff (Cash Points)

• I only have one question, because i am waiting the game to play.

The only question that i have is:

1.-Are you going to remove all the Pay to Win stuff??

Note: I know that you need money for the server, but i know games that doesnt sell items pay to win.

Note2: I am agree with the Cash points, but i am not agree with the P2W Stuff.

I'll be looking forward for your kind response

• Umm let me tell you something maybe you are not new here or maybe you are but actually most of the ppl agree that the most perpective of p2w in this game is the White stone that is Ridiculous cheap in cash shop and is very high priced in AH and this thing and many more... ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE... and please if you my friend refer to another item or aspect in-game please let me know becouse if its not the white stone i really want to now. ?(:thumbup:

• I thing, this is just your opinion, but the meaning of P2W, is about to: "pay for items that give you a minimum or maximum advantage", the price of each item, doesnt matter about the meaning of P2W game.

I only want to know, if DBOG is going to remove the P2W Stuff.

• Like Jeyko said, the most P2W item in the game are the Up stones, everything else is either cosmetic or convenience, you can even GET Up stones from drops and the Point Shop, plus compared to the original prices from the TW/KR server, Global's are much cheaper i think

But to answer your question: No, i really doubt the team is going to remove anything from the Cash Shop (baring any items that are broken or bugged)

Characters: (DBO) Serdester (Spritualist: 32) Cybiko(Mighty Majin: 12) Jabulous (Fighter: 5), (Dragon Ball: Fusions) Serd (Human: 100), (Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X) Serd (Saiyan Male: 14)

ed2a2b47c63605c4275b6483734dcba1.jpg?v=219600tumblr_mkp1a0otB21qiqegzo1_r1_500.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!