Not sure if this counts as a 'bug', but...

• In the official dbo, there was a trick that let you keep the backpack quest items (puppy, caution sign, cookie dabura, baby goku, etc) and you could pretty much have it with you forever. In DBO Global however, those items disappear after you use it for a few hours. Is this something that can be fixed? I kinda like keeping the puppy/caution sign with me.

• As our dev is in the process of ironing out most if not all bugs for the beta testing phase,
    this also includes bugs from retail dbo such as a few examples you can see in-game already.

As this exploit/bug was never intended it's very doubtful that some form would be re-added
    unless they were reworked to be some type of cash item. (but were far from adding content like this)

Main focus is on the server and getting everything up and running ^^
    Hope this clears things up.

• In the official dbo, there was a trick that let you keep the backpack quest items (puppy, caution sign, cookie dabura, baby goku, etc) and you could pretty much have it with you forever. In DBO Global however, those items disappear after you use it for a few hours. Is this something that can be fixed? I kinda like keeping the puppy/caution sign with me.

whats the trick to keep baby goku?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!