Posts by 2pro4u

that was deep.^^

Bugging or not, leveling a character to 70 dont take hours, it take weeks or even MONTHS.

Those items will just give some bonus, it will not make the difference between players at higher levels, i just proposed LEVEL 30 rewards and some boosters to level up, something fair considering how much takes to level up a character to 70.

And wagu coins have a certain rate, some players will get something good, others will get nothing, it is based in pure luck.

lol what? I reached lvl 70 with only 1 exp boost and most of the quests bugged in 6 days. I could've done it in less. Bro if u take months to get to 70, are you playing 10 minutes a day or something?:dlol::dlol:

Kraken has none attribute so properties don't even work and even I can tank it with my +15 turtle without any problems. The only problem is when you are not fast enough the mobs will kill you as turtle.

Properties still matter. I really do wish that properties go back to 1 to 1 as this is the way they were intended to work in the original game, and changing that ratio messes up several classes. Hopefully we'll see this change to the way it was in the near future.

I am serious about this issue though, it doesn't make sense to be able to run Battlefield 1 and Assassin's Creed Origins Maxed out at 1440p with 60+fps and not be able to do the same with this game because of the mini freezes. I am also running the game in a Samsung 950 SSD so yeah...

As reference:

The recommended specs for this game are:

Recommended System Requirements
    Operating System Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, or greater
    CPU Pentium Pentium 4 1.5GHz or greater (2.4GHz)
    Graphics Geforce4 Ti4200 or Radeon 8500 (Geforce 6200 or X800)
    RAM 512MB or greater
    HDD 10GB or greater