Posts by 2pro4u

I agree but with the game less P2W now those update were only clam the community down when they announce bind armor update, and plus it safe to assume Daneos made quite a pretty penny since opening up cash shop in the game and has enough to keep the server going for a good while now unless he's spending the money on other things. He can literally start a patreon and readjust the cash shop items with other feature within the game and that would be fair for everyone.

Yeah I honestly did not see the point in introducing the bind armor update, it even applied to items that did not have bind in the original game. This change discourages trading between players and I don't think it was beneficial.

I believe Daneos has made the game way less P2W than it was before. He made it so that you can no longer buy white stones, brown boxes, and dogi balls directly from the cash shop. You have to get lucky with the wagu machine to actually get something worth your money. Yeah you can get lucky sometimes, but you also get really unlucky other times ( from experience). He also made it possible to get these items as a free player.... Does cashing offer an advantage?... duh.... Can u gear up a character without donating a cent? For sure. Then again, as someone mentioned before, cashing is just you putting money into the game that you earned by working 8hrs a couple times a week instead of using this time to be farming or w/e. This is just my opinion on the topic.

P.S. If no1 donates because it is not worth it, the server shuts down. This doesn't benefit anyone. Many of us don't understand this, just saying.....

The drop rate of stone is to high. I don't know if you went to farm for some hours but you will nearly drop every 1h - 2h at least one purple/green and alot of reds/blues.

Yes because of the cashers there will be more stones (these guys are cashing like crazy)

But you need to remember items can't break when you upgrade that means for +15 you only need alot of stones. So if you farm for 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15.

LOL, you farm 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15? Have you seen the upgrade video I made?

Personally, I would prefer if Daneos DIDN'T work on BIDs until OB like the original plan. I mean we aren't starting at level 70 cap so it would have given him more time to focus on all of Papaya...unless that's changed too.

Who said that we arent atarting at level cap 70? Did Daneos ever say this? Because I think he said the exact opposite.

By implementing this suggestion from BoxBox. BlazingBarrager

I don't think there's anything wrong with the upgrade rates. Upgrading in general above +4 is a luxury in this game. If you always have +4 gear you can handle anything the game throws at you until the later CC floors and BIDs come around.

But what sucks is that bad RNG can actually WEAKEN your gear. There's no "progression of power", working hard doesn't mean you'll get stronger over time. No, it all depends on a random stroke of luck. Some dude can get +15 with 10 purples, others use hundreds and end with +6. Even the most OP guy with +13 weapons can become a weakling through "upgrading".

That's the kinda lottery crap that makes people ragequit. You could remedy this if we could stack multiple white/purple stones to increase our upgrade success rates. At +6 to +7, you'd need to stack 3 white stones to guarantee success, for example. But for +13 to +14 you'll need to stack maybe a hundred stones to guarantee success.

That suggestion is good too. Just one thing tho, you are not talking about PVP. Unless you wanna tell me that you'll win budokai with +4 gear lol. In which case, good luck with that :D:D:D:D:D

So make it easier for everyone to get +15 with little effort. Got it.

Also, best player requires best gear? I find that to be utter bullshit.

LMAOOO. Little effort? I wanna see you getting 255 purple and 255 whites just to end up with a +5 please don't make me laugh. And whether u want to believe it or not, gear affects the outcome of a battle a lot more than you may think....

P.S. Read Box-head(boxbox) suggestion for the upgrading system. That looks like one that would benefit us all and would even include a zeni sink.

Alright let's stop for a second and ask ourselves this: why would you want to get to +15? To my eyes it's more bragging rights than anything if a person with +10 or +11 gear can take down a +15 person (not naming anyone specific here). Gear plays a big role yes, but it's not the only deciding factor.

Bro, that's besides the point here. You are completely missing the point, the point is that +15 gear is ALMOST UNATTAINABLE and it shouldn't be like that. And apparently it isnt even +15 only, After 255 purple and 255 whites I NEVER got past +12. That's my point, and that's why this system NEEDS to change. And to answer your question, If you want to be the best, you need the best gear(or at least close to it)

Please take a look at my video and post above showing how bad this system is.... Not to mention in the video I started with +11. And AGAIN, the 55 purple and 55 whites are just part of the 255 purple and 255 whites that i've used on these gloves. Kind of seems like a joke to me that after SO MUCH $$ put into it, I can't even get ONE +15. Also, notice how, as I mentioned at the beginning of my post, most of the success are +1 ... even though I am using purples lol..

Okay so since many people are still in disbelief that this system is, well, HORRIBLE to put it in a good way.... I decided to show you guys and make a video about it. I got 55 u70 purple and 55 u70 whites just for this video ( Which btw combined cost 11 billion right now) . Oh, and those stones are besides the 200+ i've already spent in the gloves I show in this video and guess what? After a total of 255 purple stones and 255 white stones they are +5, that's right, after about 51 billion+ zeni worth of stones, still +5. Anyways, since you guys need proof, here it is. If after knowing this, you can still tell me that I had "bad luck" or that the system is fine, you are either 1. blind, or 2. not within your mental capabilities. Box-head(boxbox) check this video out and read my comment. I really do hope that your suggestion is accepted since it looks like a great idea.

I do not agree with you on the quote I highlighted since most people have multiple characters. Since all the equipment has bind now, you will need multiple pieces of equipment and you will be upgrading indefinitely.

Boxbox, I believe this idea is perfect. It would serve both as a money sink and would definitely serve to make the upgrade system way better than it is now.

And by that logic, because +15 equips for kid budokai is easy to make, there's no problem with upgrade system. Even u65 stones are a lot cheaper than u70 ones and cheaper stones = more stones to buy and use. That being said, i'm starting to think most players aren't really saying anything about upgrade system is because of all the duped +15, so it's not really a issue right now. Once Open Beta hits and everything is wiped, i'm sure more people will show more input, not to mention all the veterans coming back.

yup, agree 100%. Since many people currently have the +15 from the previous upgrade system/bugs, they don't need to worry about the system right now. As you said, that will change when Open Beta comes.

It's just the same...level doesn't matter, effort and time matters
    He showed you what he got with hard work and there you go, what else do you want?

LOOOL. It's just the same?! Did you seriously just tell me that it is the same to enhance a lvl 58 item and a lvl 70 item? LMAO. 1st learn about the game before talking please. 2nd. Try comparing the prices of stones and see if u catch my drift. Oh, and don't forget to combine that with the "great" chances of upgrading ^^. Bro I swear some people here have no idea what they are talking about or how the game works.

Okay in this post I will explain why I, as well as 90% of the community think the upgrade system is awful and needs to change.

1. Even in DBO TW, when upgrading an item without a white stone, the fail card DID NOT downgrade the item by one.... Why is it like this here if we are trying to replicate TW? This is the first thing that needs to be changed since fail should just leave the same upgrade level even without a white stone.

2. For god's sakes, please adjust the downgrade with the broken card. If you are not gonna make it like it was at an earlier date (no downgrade), at least make it so that it downgrades by 1 NOT by 2. I wanted to try this system out to prove my point and I spent $500 in one day to see if I could at least get a +15. Guess what happened, I ended up with a +8..... The rates are ridiculously to your disadvantage and not only that but every time the broken card shows up, -2..... At the very least, the downgrade with a broken card using a white stone should be lowered by -1.

3. Another point that makes the system awful is the fact that purple stones (and I am guessing green as well) DO NOT have a 33% chance for each upgrade number(+1, +2, or+3). I swear it feels like 80% of the times it is +1 and 20% of the times +3; (Which makes the use of a purple stone, which btw is 11 times as expensive, a COMPLETE WASTE). In DBO TW, it WAS NOT like that. There was a 33% chance for each and you were equally likely to get each number.

4. The current system literally makes red/blue stones COMPLETELY USELESS since again, if u get very lucky, u might get +1, and then go down by 2 on the next upgrade try. LOL

Now that we got that out of the way, I'd like to point out that the upgrade system we had in the past was way better than the current if I had to compare them. Getting a +15 was Actually Possible, now it seems like it isn't. Even though before it could take 80 stones just from +14 to +15 ( From experience, not making anything up), it was still possible to get the upgrade if u persisted. Now u could literally get 30kkk and end up with a +6 lol.... Anyways I hope that these points are not overlooked and that they contribute towards improving the upgrade system.

Peace.