Posts by Muh

Well, yesterday I did 10 TMQ6 and 10 CC25, I saw drop 2 U56 and got nothing because the party was full in both cases, if that's ok then I don't know anything anymore. You go to TMQ6, that's very hard to find party and only thing you gain is U14, that's annoying, in this hard, high lvl dungeons and TMQ the only thing should drop would be U56, and increase drop, permanently.

2xdrop rate should be permanent rate i agree. I did 8 hours of UD1 and 3 and i got 4 U56 and lot of U42 and lower.

Droprate for kits in "2xdrop event" is ok for me, but without the event it is hard to get stuff if you can't farm for 5 hours or more. Only thing i would change is the tickets.. i would make em +5/+8/+10 since +3 is kinda useless. So players could use them until they can make their stuff >+10 otherwise it looks ok to me.

Naja, ganz ehrlich, ich weiß nicht ob ich persönlich die 2.0 Geschichte von Daneos damals als "Alpha" bezeichnen würde. Für mich war das eher ein eine Art stress test damals.. aber egal.

Ich denke das kann am Ende nur Verdant oder jemand vom Team beantworten, und selbst dann kannst du dir nie ganz sicher sein ob nicht doch mal schwerwiegende Probleme mit den Daten/Coding auftreten. TW(1.0) und KR(2.0) sind halt 2 paar unterschiedliche Schuhe..

Das ist - meines Wissens, der Plan ja! Wenn es Datenbank-technisch keine gravierenden Probleme/Inkompatibilitäten auslöst sollte das so sein. Aber das wird dann endgültig wohl nur von Verdant zu beantworten sein wenn alles soweit ist, dass man auf 2.0 umsteigen kann.

Sofern es in letzter Zeit keine Änderung gegeben hat, ja. Aber Datum ist noch nichts bekannt, da erstmal noch jede Menge Tools, und Scripte integriert und Bugs gefixt werden müssen.

Da der 2.0 ja auf der alten KR Version basiert fehlen jede Menge Sachen wie Maskotchen, fliegen usw. Ich würde da also vor Ende 2021 eher nicht mit rechnen.. Ich kenne aber den Status nicht, vielleicht ist Verdant schon weiter als ich denke.

You probably have the old Daneos setup, if you do a clean install and then add this file to the dbog folder, it'll solve your problem. http://www.mediafire.com/file/…7h/ConfigOptions.xml/file

Hey Verdant, i added this file(new config) when you took over, and the "halloween-patch" worked fine, it downloaded it without problem, but now it does nothing. Do you have a seperate link for "stone-patch", so i can add the files manually? I will reinstall at weekend.

This is all not needed from my pov. They are humans - not Saiyans. Namek an Buu are ok. Maybe a second SP to reduce EP drain a bit, give them their special skills at lvl 1 once they get the transformation and maybe add dash to Buu, but that should be it. All the new transformations are horseshit anyways - from my pov. Again - no offence Cena.

Was hast du immer nur mit deinen Verwandlungen? Gohan und Gotenks sind tot - Feierabend! Wenn dann vielleicht noch einen zweiten SP um den EP Verbrauch zu reduzieren, und vielleicht den Dash hinzufügen, aber mehr braucht es nicht aus meiner Sicht. Nimm et nich persönlich.

What i would like to see - transformation wise is this. Give GN and Ultimate Demon, the 2 skills they can use automaticly at lvl 1 if they acquire the skill. It is unfair that SSJ can use almost all skill and GN und Ultimate Demon must invest at last 2 SP to use skill.+

If possible add "sprint" animation für Buu and maybe give GN +1 at walking speed. Rest is ok as it is.

It would be great to keep the game as original as possible but with new content, updates, new events and even more transformations like the SSJ God Blue, SSJ 2, Super Namekianer and Super Buu like DBOUR hope that there is new content but you will expand the game with new hairstyles and try to keep it as original as possible

^This would be complete rubbish for me! They are humans - not saiyan. Not need for that bs SSJ blue and garbage! You want to keep it original and then add this nonsense? Sorry Cena, aber das is keine gute Idee! - Mein Standpunkt!

Wipe is only usefull if protection against bot users und cheaters is working! Otherwise a wipe will be the last nail in the coffin. I hope you can do that.. i really do!