Posts by Muh

What did you guys expect if Daneos doesn't fix this stupid 1kkk private shop crap? AH is only at lvl 29, and there are no other zeni drains in this game - exept crafting. Zeni should have been wiped after the new Zeni bug. AH must be at lvl 1 and with 10% fee. Shop back to 1kk max. All items bought from AH should get a 24 hour non-sell bind to stop players from "playing the markets". Prices for repairing your armor after it gets damaged on plat should be raised too. But now it is to late anyways, money is in the server and it will only go up more and more, since there will be no more wipe. It goes the same way as in open alpha(or pob as some called it) and in TW - sad but true!

Not to mention that the brown boxes should be bind like they were in original. But that would mean less money for Daneos because less players would "gamble"..

Last but not least.. Community is greedy as hell.

It is a basic bug actually since it was wrong from the start of DBOG, it never was changed by Daneos! It is not about balancing classes it is a basic bug, plain and simple. I just used this vid because it is hard to find better ones that show how it should work.

But ok..

-13 sec. stun from Lvl 7 Mobs -> should be 6 sec. same goes for Poison from lvl 6 Bee.

-if you got DC in dungeon and you relog u used to be still in dungeon and your party had 15 sec. to reparty you in oringial. Only then u got teleported outside.

- sometimes mobs you have to kill don't count on your quest although you are in "range" happens in TMQ1 and 2 very often to me.

-if youu click on a player/NPC or a mob that walks away from you you sometimes get ????? crash!

-lvl 2 quest from Namek -"go to popostatue" don't give you the lvl 2 shirt it should give you - yeah big loss i know(but still a bug)

-sometimes when you make a party and try to enter UD it gives you a "Failed to Invite" error. All members must leave party then and you must make a new one..

-objects you need for quests sometimes do not resprawn after collect them once. Change channel and go back to old channel and they are back.

-Great Tree Quest should not have all 8 mobs standing there allready. You needed to "summon" them!

-Some gloves are invisible

-Some part of the tunnel with the TP on Mushroom South map is "untextured" - was in original too, but only TW i guess in HK it was fine if i remember..

-Speedhacking still possible because no "game guard" or atleast some protection against it.

And there is way more to add.. but im to hungry now, and maybe u don't even consider these "basic"..

Crane masterclass passive is wrong. It should increase DoT damage AND base damage of skill that have a DoT effect, but i guess it never will get fixed..

U can see on this vid:

that it gives the passive bonus to base and DoT damage..

crane masterclass passive is wrong. It should increase DoT damage AND base damage of skill that have a DoT effect, but i guess it never will get fixed..

U can see on this vid:

that it gives the passive bonus to base and DoT damage.. if they would fix it it would make crane usefull again.

Yes it did. More movement speed more spins! I always used speed boots in HK, because it did more spins = more damage..

So crane passive still isn't fixed yet huh? Sad.. so sad.. Bleed should be 144 instead of 127 at lvl 3... base damage should be 69% instead fo 61%! Thats how it was in TW/HK originally.. Crane passive upgraded both base and DoT damage of DoT damage skills, as you can see in this video at 0:42 for example:

Use slowest video speed to see the skills description when he click it with his mouse and you will see that i'm right. Spanish but you can see it..

So it finally is like it should be/was in old DBO. Nice work Daneos! Very nice! Thumbs up for this!:thumbup:

"Spiritual Scent" Buff should be 20 min instead of 2 min. If you check the CD and area of the skill you can see that this was clearly a mistake that NTL that just never got fixed.. All 3 buffs have 19 sec. CD, all have 8m on 8 targets. So i think this should be fixed. Also the EP boost should be raised from 51 to 75 to make this skill usefull in future lvl 70 cap.

"Rising Strengh" passive should be raised from 30 to 45. As long as the STR stat is useless as it is in DBOG because it only give 1,1 instead of 1,4 as it should, a raise would only be fair.

Same goes for "Spiritual Fountain Fragurance" should go up from 20 to 25 for SOUL and 21 to 26 for STR to make up for the crippeled STR and SOUL stats. - of course it would be better to just bring back the old stats from TW/HK..

"Ball Transformation" skill should decrease CD everytime you lvl this skill just like Ultis " Spinnig Flame Breath" does, but CD should be a bit higher as Ultimas "Spinning Flame Breath" because "Ball Transformation" as longer duration. Could be done via RP ball CD decrease too..

"Spirit Burn Flash" definitely needs more love from the devs - that skill is nearly useless right now. 512EP on max with lvl 52? It should be raised to around 800 EP and radius should go up from 6m to 10m, but in return the CD should go up from 50 sec. to 60 sec.

"Double Crazy Rush" has some annoing graphig bug, where you hit the mobs but after that you are back on the same spot where you started your attack, that means you have to run to the mob again instead of being right infront of it. This problem was already in TW/HK present tho..

"Defence Breath" and "Foutain of Smell" CD could be a litte reduced, but not necessarily.. maybe the "hitrate" in "Scent Marking" could be raised a tiny bit to from 216 to 246 for lvl 70 cap later since Grand Ma miss alot from lvl 60 and upward..

I think that would really boost Grand Ma and make him a class more players would use instead just go Ulti Ma..

Im pretty sure you can level up to 29 atleast one character easily. Its possibly in 5-6 hours.

^That doesn't matter!

AH sould be open from lvl 1, it always was! Why? AH is a zeni sink. Shops are not! Also AH fee should be raised from 1% to 5% or even 10% to get the zeni out of this server.

Private Shop needs to be fixed back to max 999k Zeni asap... Economy is going to hell already, because all set up their stupid shops and offer things overpriced without paying any fee -> ergo don't loose money if they try to sell overpriced shit,like they would if they had to use AH. Why isn't this fixed already?

Mail should be lvl 5. Since you got the mail quest there. Also the long wait time between sending mails is annoying. Yes, yes.. i know.. mail harassment... bla bla bla..

Take "rising spirit" passive out. That should be DW exclusive. Anti Crit max. 20% and Bold should be under 300% base eng damage and under 200% DoT damage.

Let the rage beginn.. ;)

24h? Players gonna have all 6 buffs, htb and transform in one day :D

Not if you add CD on wishes... if you have 7 db's(no matter if banked or not) you shouldn't be able to drop anymore. After your wish you get 1 week CD before you can drop again(can't make it a year like in manga^^)..