Posts by Gekori

Dont work....

Probably because of my Internet (Im in a library)

should be as you say. when my internet is weak I also have this error, so I reboot the internet / modem or hopefully a good time. I hope I can solve it soon, it's very annoying to want to play but to have these problems

the server is online, you said you are experiencing this problem, try following the steps below

" 1. "Authentication Failure" Error

• Make sure you are starting the game through the DBOGLauncher.exe. Also make sure that the server is online. Server status can be found here: Server Status

1.1. "Authentication Failure" Error with DBOGLauncher.exe

• Disable or add the DBO Global folder and the DBOG.exe to the antivirus exception/whitelist " : FAQ & Common Problems

a question, did you download the game again after you stayed for 6 months without playing? I recommend that you download the game again, now you have a new client. Client Update

(Sorry, I was writing while you had other answers.)

Acho que pode demorar um pouco, a equipe DBOG não deu ainda uma data especifica ou estimada para lançar o Open Beta, eles estão tentando corrigir o melhor possível para que possa ir para um Open Beta tranquilo, ainda falta balancear algumas coisas nos personagens e missões... Pra te dizer a verdade eu não sei dizer tudo o que realmente falta para ser finalizado essa etapa que nos estamos agora, mas só nos resta ter paciência e tentar colaborar para que o jogo saia com uma ótima jogabilidade. você disse que não quer começar tudo de novo pra não fazer esforço em vão, eu te entendo, eu também não estou me esforçando muito porque sabemos desde o inicio que iria resetar, então recomendo você a jogar somente por diversão .

(se alguém souber de alguma coisa que eu não sei, acrescente ao thread)

my suggestion would be to create a new Boss system the way I'm going to say.

boss and level:

With this system, only 1 boss would appear on each map of the game so players would not ignore others who are in "bad" places, because I realize that many bosses are ignored in the event of the underworld.

The levels of the bosses would be according to the maximum level of the specific map, so that all levels of characters in the game will participate. Example: The map has missions from level 51 to 55, so the boss would be level 55.

Reward for helping to defeat:

the system would randomly choose an "X" number of players who helped and sent (perhaps by email) a random reward regardless of the damage the player did, but which he helped in a good way. Maybe announce the same way when someone upgrades an item, "player x" helped defeat the boss "x" and received a reward.

I think this would be a good way to recover people in certain places of the game.

Origin where I got this idea: a mobile game.

Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to apologize for the bad English you will see.:whistling:

(idea to build to level your char up to lvl 70)

I do not have much experience with Crane, observing the tips of this great guide, I put myself to reflect a little and did a compilation, I will try to explain a little the idea that I had.

I recently ended up with papaia with my crane that I have not used for a long time, and since there are several missions to kill many monsters, it takes time to kill little by little and hit many targets without dying.

The purpose of this build was to make it easier for me to draw attention to multiple targets and not be destroyed quickly.

Link, build for PVE! : https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…2241110341211230540103031

Combos

1 - attract the targets to you and when the targets are together >> Kamehameha (knock down) / Mystical Crane Typhoon / Tri Beam Cannon (knock down) ...

2 - Use Fiery Shout to hit, when the targets are together, use Kamehameha (knock down) / Mystical Crane Typhoon / Tri Beam Cannon (knock down) ...

3 - Fiery Shout / Dodon Barrage (take a shot while the targets are on the way) / Mystical Crane Typhoon / Tri Beam Cannon ...

(Beware that Kamehameha affects 3M in a line of 40)

I did not maximize some skills that require you to be level 70, as you may want to change your build when you get to level 70 and with building the way you are, you can "save" your SP first by improving your I like and also get the others you want to learn.

as they said, "It all depends on your style of play."

I say again that I am no expert, I just wanted to share it here to get involved and learn more.

I ask you to give me your opinion.

(now I will stop using the translator to assassinate English :D)

bye

Oi pessoal, eu fiz uma breve pesquisa mas não encontrei uma resposta definitiva sobre o "Erro desconhecido #G / Unknow error #G", essa mensagem aparece ao tentar fazer reset nas skills no NPC mestre de classe. Bom, gostaria que alguém me desse a certeza de que essa mensagem aparece por não ter completado os 7 dias (1 semana) para poder dar reset novamente ou se é mesmo um problema. Agradeço desde já. :)

Desinstala o jogo, baixe o Netframework 3.5 Download, instale o jogo novamente, abra o Launcher e atualize, depois vá nas configurações do Launcher e traduza para PT-BR.
    Isso deve corrigir os seus problemas de Crash.

Tenta fazer isso. É sempre bom dar uma olhada nos Threads já criados pois pode conter o que nós procuramos, espero que resolva, boa sorte :).

oi, o Daneos fez um thread sobre perguntas e erros comuns no jogo ( FAQ & Common Problems ) e o item numero " 14 " da lista parece ser o seu caso (ou parecido), la diz o seguinte:

" 14. O jogo cai depois de alguns minutos enquanto joga

• Você deve adicionar o arquivo DBOG.exe às exceções / lista branca do antivírus".

Eu também estava com um problema parecido, quase toda hora ou quando ia fazer qualquer coisa o jogo travava e aparecia que o "jogo não estava respondendo", o caso também acontecia com meu amigo, então nós baixamos o jogo de novo e resolveu.

Aqui ta o link pra facilitar caso queira baixar de novo: https://dboglobal.to/download

Espero ter ajudado de alguma forma.

I am aware that the files may not be present in the game, but ... would it be possible to unblock the maps that are not currently released? Turtle Island, or that desert beneath South Porunga Rock.

Sorry, I'm using a translator XD

oi, encontrei este post feito pelo Administrador Daneos com as possíveis soluções dos erros mais comuns, basta traduzir a pagina, eu poderia procurar o erro especifico no post dele e mandar traduzido, mas assim é melhor para que você tome conhecimento desta area de erros. Espero ter ajudado

Aqui: FAQ & Common Problems

sou novo no jogo, adorei,mas cheguei no nv 49, e tem mais de 10 quest bugadas, metade delas,será que preciso fazer algo? ou estao resolvendo ainda?e pena porque sao quest que dao muita xp,ja agora sera que poderiam me dar a localização de cachoeiras aria?ou aria waterfalls?se o nome nao estiver traducido ainda.desculpem o incomodo,abraços pt e br

Bom, existe um thread especifico para reportar quests bugadas e erros em geral, pode ter certeza que alguém ja reportou essas missões da qual você está falando. Ah e Aria waterfalls fica no canto superior direito do mapa de Korin village.

Thread para reportar bugs: (STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST