Crafted pants +12 27 Con
    Crafted boots +10 26 Con
    Axe 27% Energy crit +11

For Majin gear/weapon
    Crafted Majin jacket +10/+13 32% anti crit
    Crafted pants +10/+13 27-28 Con
    Crafted Boots +10 /+13 26-28 Con
    Mask 25%/26% Attack Speed +10/+13

this fake too dude ? come on !! don't you read the ticket ? and this guy want to sell them when someone will gonna come to buy he will gonna see the stats !!

Afterall tell me have you ever seen this 36% e crit gloves on TW? like the answer is ofc no cause nobody got it back then and soo far my guesses will be the shit changes daneos made to the game had to effect some small bug or something after all i wont trust a single picture without see it in front of me ingame than accept 1 random picture that maybe been used photoshop or so after all he just said he made no limits... some means there will be chance of getting 40% phys crit or energy crit ...............................................................

Bro you don't trust your own guildmate?^^ I would be carefull too, I understand. I can show you anytime and ofc I can show the buyer then too.

sure lets meet up ingame and no its not that i dont trust people but there some stuff people cant give trust on after all i never seen this gloves and never going to belive the stats if so then all these farmers player failed hard to gain good drop ... for 1 year now .... some means these gloves either are super rare or just a fake ...

Soo far i would say this is probably a photoshop skills or so ... and for me to trust this type of stat on a gloves that i have never seen i would ask you to meet me ingame one day add me PussyHunter and i will check the gloves by myself to trust what i see and what you got ... Soo far people will belive this is fake ofc

If nobody had made a ticket for that then he will never known this and never get this fixed so i recommend you to take screenshot or make a video or make a gif about that bug and make a ticket and tell him about your story of how you got it ...

That's not entirely accurate as there will be a method to reset skills ingame after 30. Daneos just doesn't know what it is yet so we can see the current method as a "prototype" of sorts.

if he does that in upcoming open beta then the game is dead i rather deal with the current build changes on pre open beta but in open beta no that will just broke the meaning of not learning by themself ... but soo far i havent heard anything about this will be added in open beta... even the mod told us that will only be for PRE OPEN BETA

Thought Mods said they tend to keep it... which is ++ situation :)

no daneos added the option for us to reset our skills at any LVL just for learning each skill and class and some combo this is only meant for PRE OPEN BETA ... In open beta the game goes back go normal where you can only reset at LVL 1-30 without green book but at LVL 30-70 you need the green book to reset so I recommend ya not to fuck up soo much from LVL 1-30 on open beta ...

Hello there guys i was thinking of this some made me wonder if dbog should get this update in upcmoing of 2019 or something like depends on when the dbog is on open beta ofc when that happens then say 6 month later or something lol

anyways this might not be needed cause of people might make a mod for this but i ask anyways since i think its better off without mod on it ...

Most of the mmorpg games has those small lock box under their Dogi/Outfit or Accessory's and when you click on that box to lock it you hide that dogi or something from your appearance and make you look better or depends on how you love to look like ofc lol

soo i just notices some hat that dosent fit with sunglasses and such and i dont want to remove them just cause it look ugly i rather use them cause of the bonus stats i get from them cause i used effect ball on it ofc or say you want to full out those accessory's spots and dogi and hat and such so i was looking at into the settings and notices there is show costumes on and off button ofc its on on everyone but when you click on off it removes everything except weapons and armors ofc so i was thinking why not get a button to hide the specific dogi or hat or accessory's depends on how you want to look like...

like you see can see on my SK that the sunglasses shows outside of the saiyaman helmet like it made me look like a clown ... i rather keep the sunglasses cause of the stat and the same with the helmet but yeah its my opinion tho to make the character look at bit better without removing the accessory's tho ...

@Daneos might be against this since its just probably a waste of coding and such but at least take the info and think about it in future dbog updates like give the game something special so people can wait for it til it happens and not just the same boring update about fixing something and nerf classes like give ingame events or something some we all will be going to ask in future hehe ...

there are reason why it cost soo much for a dogi like all mmorpg have outfits that cost allot to get and to get them you have to P2W or play allot and sell shit just to gain that money... dogis are meant for looking nice ingame + you can add stats on it some make it even better..

for me the prices on dogis arent that high up its low and i dont see people crying out on trade chat for asking for cheaper price on dogis ...
    ofc cosmo do have right with the same amount of price and not different on them but there mudosa dogi some will become the cheap one in open beta just so you wait for it ... those mudosa points you gain from rank will cost ya life to spam allot since there is 1 dogi who is OP with the mudosa price so rip ... i hope daneos decrease it at least...

Tips to new noobs upcoming open beta's and even the current noobs!

If you planing to play different classes and keep them or share them or whatever you do i recomend ya to make allot of account

4 accounts for 4 different majin buffs

1 account for pure pve farming (either you go turtle or dw or plasma izi farming)

1-4 accounts for pure pvp

the reason for this is the dual client is now open for us to abuse and its ofc make it allot of easier to lvl up or whatever you do

most people crying for not to be able to do that and that cause of your main is in the same account ... well rip you
    you can carry yourself by using your pve account and you can make yourself look strong by using majin accounts just to buff 1 character or even more

most people will ofc use the dual client to trade with each other so they dont waste zeni or time to send over 1 small item or even allot

some people sell or trade their account depends on class for what ofc and they are happy for not losing just 1 account with more then 1 character in it for something or so ofc the email will get the account back some means scam and such but its up to who you trust and who they trust since this game is based of giving trust and dont be stupid to break rules and get scammed and cry for daneos help to get it back or something just cause you bought a account and that email isnt yours and such!

Stop joking around with this guy wtf those build are trash for fighters ...
    + Remember Fighter class is meant for 1 v 1 fight most of the skill are just single target ofc and its a bad choice of class if you planing to use it only for pve ...
    so dont ever forget this -
    Human: MA Class (SM - Fighter) PVP Class
    Human: Spiritual Class (Crane - Turtle) PVP & PVE

PVP -
    https://gyazo.com/11fb3fbcea1b5595583a1b79f3968a4b

Thunder PVP -
    https://gyazo.com/ddcc1e60f6268f9f44d25d31a90e1b2f

PVE -
    https://gyazo.com/2b131665f7ddc14caa7219fa0046ffb6

Kaioken PVE -
    https://gyazo.com/095f5d6e854ef838c29b54a4ff345913

Even if you are looking for lvl up build there arent any that change your way to lvl up faster like turtle is based on energy crit if you can deal enough of energy crit on the mob to 1 shot them then you should be good enough to farm tho all i can say to you to hit that lvl you need to be just to get your kamehameha fast then you can do some good dmg even tho without kamehameha you can that too but reccommend you to get kamehameha if you want to think about lvling up faster after all you need like 2 kame to finish a group mob if you cant kill them and you die then try to focus on gather a small group its like you need to play safe and hope you crit allot instead of getting non crit and die fast ...

anyways here is the build i am using soo far this is meant for pvp and pve

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Turtle-Hermit&build=01004014001041001000333030010255011333104432200

ssj potions was in the alpha version but i havent seened it in in the pre open beta version my guess is they want ya to partake in dbog dragonball hunts. :)

there wont be any ssj - kid buu - giant namek potion on open beta daneos did say he will remove it from the game ..

Don't you wish that all levels could go super saiyan? I would like if Danoes Updated the game and said any human can go super saiyan at any level, but they just had to collect the dragonballs and make the Ssj wish, I would be super happy!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well no people are just lazy to hit that lvl 40 just for wishing for 1 transformation...
    the way you want it is like you want ssj to be on any lvl while the kid buu and giant namek be on lvl 40... ssj fans kids.....

there should not be a update to change the current lvl to get the transformation there is a reason for that ... lvl 35 you get kaioken deal with it til you hit lvl 40 and wish for your transformation .... Most players here is just lazy to hit lvl 40 and gather db just to get it cause they says they are huge dragon ball fan but the truth they are not cause everyday i see 1-10 kids or even more who ask for help to lvl up to 17-30 then 30-40
    cause they are they are lazy and dont want to bother waste time on the game ... Its like either you farm your way up to that lvl or you dont ask for something that will not be changed on ...

to get to lvl 30 isnt hard take just 1 hr or so same with to lvl 40 to be honest you can reach lvl 50 pretty fast without getting problems .... since the problem start with lvl 50-55 where you need to spam UD and TMQ for it than you hit lvl 60 get to lvl 65 by doing quest than you are stuck again cause most of the quest are bugged at that lvl cause daneos didnt go that far yet to fix it cause the lvl cap will probably be under 40 on open beta anyways grind your ass off til lvl 70 ..than ggwp ........

Hey guys, just wanted to know something.

When i gather like 6 mobs to AoE i sometimes cannot cast my skills, which leads me to die as i cant do anything. I checked and had no debuff or paralysis on and still couldnt cast skills, its like it was preventing me as i was getting hit too much, i sometimes dash away but it sometimes doesnt work.

What i want to know is, is this a bug? or is it suppose to be like that?

Oh i am pretty sure its about that those mob maybe have been giving you KnockDown some made you dont see it coming since the KD is kinda bugged for not been seen from the mob doing it at us ... like we can run arounde do nothing but wait til we stand up lol

daneos will probably fix this before open beta since this small bug is isnt that important you just have to play safe and gather them fast and kill them fast ofc ^^

Well guys this is kinda stolen idea somehow would i say xD i did see it from another guy who made the thread so show respect to that guy its kinda he made this idea before i did something to it lol
    Shared bank question

Anyways some games has accounts that share 1 bank tab for all characters in 1 account
    some made me think this game also has this way but just in guild bank some made it kinda pointless... to ask this
    but i was thinking the game is almost based on guild wars at the endgame and such so people will easily makes enemies with each other cause of the guild name and the player ofc

anyways i was thinking why not add account bank that shares 1 or 2 tab with bank to each characters in that 1 account it will help allot and make it easy to transfer itiems over without needing to dual client for trade or send it on mail or ask people to hold it for you like that much trouble just for 1 small thing...

well this idea might been taken by someone else ofc some might been saying it before i said it but i made this thread cause we are in 2017 now not 2014-2016 so yeah a small update to remind people this can be usefull for everyone ^^ after all dont mind me if i talk bullshit but bullshit is life tho what do you want to see the life give you in future? i'll say death is the future sooner or later tho PEACE OUT