Posts by Aries

why you don't want to be clever and where are the clever asians? daneos will lose a lot after wipe because for unknown reason he returning all cashpoints so in next few months no one will cash do you understand? Also you are one of biggest morons on this forum you cry and complain about everything, insee you only complaining and crying but you still play and you know what? Doesnt matter what daneos will do you will still play.

After wiping

You compensate me for wasting time and money ?

You have no ability to do it

Best to shut up

why you don't want to be clever and where are the clever asians? daneos will lose a lot after wipe because for unknown reason he returning all cashpoints so in next few months no one will cash do you understand? Also you are one of biggest morons on this forum you cry and complain about everything, insee you only complaining and crying but you still play and you know what? Doesnt matter what daneos will do you will still play.

You are simply disturbing

Like a newborn child

No wisdom

How old are you?

How long have you been playing?

You didn t play this game again Have your qualification to speak?

You thought this was the first time wiped

After the last wipe

Can you not see the price of the mall?

Really stupid

I am very aware that new customers are coming soon but there are still many problems to solve after releasing new customers. It is absolutely impossible to open level 70 immediately. So I think we can open level 65 first. This does not have much impact on the current game. At least most players can There are things to do first upgrade

很難了

I am very aware that new customers are coming soon but there are still many problems to solve after releasing new customers. It is absolutely impossible to open level 70 immediately. So I think we can open level 65 first. This does not have much impact on the current game. At least most players can There are things to do first upgrade

2019~2029.....LV65

LV70 .........2039

Why do not you steady the game (adding the 70cap + dungeons) and create/test the new systems later? frankly, during these 8 months you have made almost no changes in the game, and now you are saying thousands of "ideas" that do not even exist in the original game and will certainly have many bugs.

I was excited to make the honey event, but honestly, I lost hope on this server.

Give up child

The game is hopeless

Hardlock You always say this

Time has been draining

Player loses patience Leave the game

Even if the game is updated but there are no players

Pointless

You should talk to Daneos asking him to open 70 and so on

Don't let everyone wait indefinitely

then dont cooperate with them, dont let them join your guild or something like that. if u make a house party and let some randoms join too then do not be surprised if something was stolen. unsuspectingness does not protect against punishment.

What do you know?

there is no normal player who would farm about 100x u 50 or u55 or u 58 green/purple or even more. yes u can farm mybee 100+ blue and red or whites stones but the same amount of green and purples? how many GREEN and PURPLE u can get normaly until u reach level 60? with luck mybee 10-20? (by doing quests or grinding some level until cap). wouldnt you better farm u60 and u65 stones then? it make no sense why a normal player would continue farming 50+ stones...other thing is that most good players are forcing to grind xp in uds with boost as fast as possible and cant take all the stones becouse of the boost countdown and u cant tell us here that u are farming outside with killing monsters from low to max level. only bots can do this.

you Judgment can be evidence??