Posts by Proxymime

please.. think before speak... when you buy something from AH your money is not gone, its just on another account.

there is absolutly no counter-argue against this suggestion, it helps every player and devolpers wont lose money fot this!

win-win situation.

please re-read... im talking about resets and not reset books

Ok so the goal of this topic is to make easy for every class to make it into CC party. Now I demand help in PvP for Poko and Plasma and Grand because its hard for those classes to participate in 1v1 or 5v5 Budokai. As Poko player I demand justice. If you help non-PvE classes in PvE than nono-PvP classes also need to get help to participate in Budokai.

Part of balance attempt in retail DBO was to make PvE and PvP classes. You can say that with enough effort any class can go Budo and defeat any other class BUT its the same for PvE if you are good enough you can find party. In retail we already saw Fighters / Swords / Cranes etc. with CC 150 aura. If you are not good enough just pay ticket and get carried but unforunately this doesnt work for PvP.

So again if we want to make every class even in PvE (imo its stupid) than also need to make every class even in PvP.

why would you want to pvp with a poko? Why not just make a pvp character that are way better lile sk or karma?

The thing is everyone pvm not everyone pvp

i second this... i have every speed meta class and i still want to remove speed from the game... it got to a point where i can solo cc and tmqs with my dw using my speedy char and my ulti just couse it takes so long to find a party

I have lately seen more weapons/armor lvl60 +15 than anything else... not too worried about lvl 55 +15 as a lvl70+6 or something beats it... but if there are tons of lvl60+15 imagine how its gonna be once lvl 70 comes....

Its unavoidable, break has to come back unfortunately

tem que ser acima do seu ou o 3 abaixa do seu

quando mais alto é melhor mas n tenta ir em bixo dificel

recomendo que vc comprar um scouter melhor para ver as esferas no mapa

+- 5 lvls ou seja se for 50 pode matar de 45-55 e não importa o nivel, a chance é igual... mobs de 45 tem a mesma chance de dropar do que os 55.

Mas agora mudou, vc vai ter que matar os mobs para as esferas aparecerem... tem que farmear, ja nao da pra so ficando voando por ai, tu nao vai achar nada assim

why? it will be easier obtein items, when other class cant.

1. its easy to lvl up another character, you can basically lvl up in a month to 70 only playing weekends. i have 6 already working on my 7th

2. so people are going to change at will to other classes? what game allows you to do this?

3. so i have an ultimate, lets do ccbd and have both chef and ult buffs couse you can change classes at will...

4. evey class can get acc. stop with this that only certain classes can, the problem is you all wanna just do speed, get some friends end enjoy your dungeon runs with crit damage

Hey DBOG staff,

I wanted to see who is with me and find the constant spam of upgrade notification annoying... lets be honest, currently +12 -15 means nothing as its pretty easy to upgrade... so im sure im not the only one that find the spam of notification annoying... especially during peak hours...

So i say to remove it all together, i do not care who got +12-15, im not interested in that

Peace

I love the fact that people say dont compare dbo to dbog.... and yet they still do....

we are trying to get away of that ‘grind heavy kmmo’... this is no longer a kmmo so you guys just gotta deal with it... the majority of the player base do not want this like they also dont want a wipe. Its understandable... the game left asia, no body cares if you had fun in kr or tw, this is another game like