Posts by Kuromi

You can also try this Step given by Hardlock

Hello keitmilion,

I recommend you to follow these simple steps/procedures in order to fix your issue.

• Deactivate your antivirus software/ add your DBOG folder into your exeption list (Whitelist)
    • Check if the firewall is preventing you from opening the game.
    • Make sure to have the latest .NET Framework installed in your system.
    • Remove compatibility mode. ( You can do it by right clicking the dboglauncher.exe and dbog.exe > properties > Compatibility tab > make sure to have the Run in compatibility mode unchecked.
    • Run as administrator.
    • Make sure to have the game update to the latest version.
    • Restart your Modem.
    • If all fails, Reinstall the game as it might be corrupted you can download it here

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello mrhunt11,

Thank you for your feedback.
    The current upgrading system is way better than TW. In TW if you happen to get the "Broken" card you'll lose your item entirely. And as Roli said.

Regards,
    Kuromi

Congratulations Garek enjoy your reward!.
    To all those who participated I'm wishing you all the best of luck. :dloveliness:

[successbox]I'm now closing this thread[/successbox]

Once again, Thank you Roli for the wonderful event giveaway!

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello unfading,

Just based on my own opinion, i think it's because these character assets that's under the physical type has to be more emphasized as a warrior that's big and broad, same goes for Majin and Namekian races. I think it's clear why the spiritual classes or energy type are smaller, it's because they're more practiced on their mana rather on physical trainings. Again, this is purely based on my own opinion :dtongue:

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello socool8282,

If you're having trouble with the game or experiencing some technical difficulties I recommend you follow these steps in order to fix your problem.

[infobox]1. Deactivate your antivirus software or add DBOG folder to exeption list over your antivirus software. [/infobox]

[infobox]2. Check if your firewall is blocking your game. [/infobox]

[infobox]3. Run the program as an administrator [/infobox]

[infobox]4. If you're running the game in compatibility mode, then remove it, it can cause furthermore problems. [/infobox]

[infobox]5. If the problem still occurs, reinstall the game with out the antivirus software, to avoid further corruptions of files. [/infobox]

[infobox]6. Make sure to have the latest .Net framework installed in your operating system. [/infobox]

[infobox]7. Make sure to have the game fully update. [/infobox]

[infobox][/infobox]

Regards,

Kuromi

hello Baraku,

This is a known issue, it is caused by your internet connectivity, I myself have experienced this issue in the past before I upgraded my fiber plan into a higher speed. I suggest you to close all running background applications that are consuming up your bandwidth to minimize the latency lag.

Regards,

Kuromi

Hello VapidSmoke,

This quest is working correctly, but it doesn't point out which mob you're supposed to kill, you just have to search for that mob as shown in your map. It's usually the vehicle kind of mob.

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello bartguason,

I recommend you follow these steps in order to fix your problem.

[infobox]1. Deactivate your antivirus software or add DBOG folder to exemption list over your antivirus software.
    2. Check if your firewall is blocking your game.
    3. Run the program as an administrator
    4. If you're running the game in compatibility mode, then remove it as it can cause furthermore problems.
    5. If the problem still occurs, reinstall the game with out the antivirus software, to avoid further corruptions of files.
    [/infobox]

Regards,
    Kuromi

Hello Slash555,

As of now, papaya quest fix is under process, there will be no set date of when it'll be fixed though. You can try doing Iceman's suggestion. Nothing is impossible, there's loads of level 70 fighters out there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards