Posts by Kirito

The most common complains are exactly the opposite of this. Im glad to read that you guys want to play all together. Because many users said they don't want to play with spanish or viceversa.
    Is good to be mixed with different culture and languages, because it is fun!
    I can confirm that there will be ONLY ONE SERVER with different channels.

Thank you for sharing your idea with us.

;)

That's great news to a lot of people! Thank you for taking in feedback from the community and coming here to share this information with us!

My only worry is that the chat might be flooded with too many languages that people don't understand, which can throw off a lot of players. So, hopefully, each channel will be named respectively for "English", "Spanish", "Portuguese", "German" (etc), so that people know where to go.

1 Big Server(high end) cost alot of money.. Not sure if they can effort that for long.. And still even big Server may produce lag if he is full..

Just pointing this out, and I don't know the exact prices for server hardware, but don't you think both 1 big server and 2 smaller ones would end up costing a lot, too? lol

But yeah, I'm fine with 2 separate servers, but my issue is it being NA and EU, since it will make the english speakers split up.

The idea for the 3 servers would probably be: NA, EU and Asian.

Putting the Asia server apart and focusing only on the NA and EU ones, there's the cons we'll face on both sides of the coin:

Separate servers:
    - The community will be spread out and people will be torn on which server to choose, regardless of it being closer to them or not, because they want to play with their friends.

One server:
    - Server hardware will have to be upgraded a lot to be able to support that many players without lagging too much (not that it can't happen, as I'm sure it would).
    - People who are far away from the server location would have a disadvantage against locals, due to this game being very dependent on connection, in order to have the first stun in PvP.

So, whichever choice is made, a sacrifice would have to be made as well.

Personally, I'd rather be able to play with all my friends, instead of seeing them go in different ways and forcing me to make a really hard decision. Meaning that a connection speed disadvantage isn't as important to me as that.

Honestly, I feel like the best approach would be an English Server and an International or Global Server for all other languages and people who can't speak english. But then, there's still the question of where they would be located and who would have a connection advantage. Since both the continent of America and Europe have both fluent english speakers and other native languages of their own, it would also be a hard decision on part of the DBOG team.

Maybe a poll/vote can be started (by the DBOG team), if they're willing to consider the option, but they will probably keep their decision, since they're the ones who know how it will work best for them to bring DBO back to us and since they must've thought long and hard about this already.

I did what Spark did, except I did it at the end of one of the starter map dungeons (several Supers and a Boss). Unlike the dino area, there weren't a bunch of people trying to farm there, so I could switch channels for multiplied results and, since the monsters were all grouped together (at least in the namek dungeon), one AOE skill wiped them clean pretty fast (in my case, using a turtle hermit character).

Thing is, it was said on the FB announcement that we'd be able to play after they finish taking a break. The missing dbog.exe file was probably intended and will most likely be added through a download from the launcher, once they're back.

So, even if most of those Like removals are of those who made bot accounts just to get to 8k faster or whatever, if there's people actually overreacting because of this file being missing and didn't even try to use common sense, then they just can't be taken seriously.

That's not what he ment , remember the Gifts we get in Wazabi DBO website ?

I know that's what he meant, I'm just saying it's probably already possible to do that, since you said you didn't know if they could link the game with the website, which they have.

As for actually receiving gifts like that, I'm sure it'll be happening after Open Beta (kinda pointless to receive anything before that due to wipe anyway). It just depends if they'll have other things that they must highly prioritize first, before creating a daily free item giveaway plan for the players. Might not even be daily, I wouldn't mind if it were weekly or something.

To commemorate the start of the Closed Alpha Test, our first testing phase, Saito decided to create a DBOG teaser trailer.

Since he's too tired and lazy to post this on the forums right now, I'll be sharing this here, in case there's some of you who don't follow on Facebook that often.

Enjoy.

I just gotta say one thing about this video: That test31 is way too sexy.

Yes, by the way in LA Vegetta said that its over 8000

Originally, it's "over 8000" since the japanese version of DBZ, but we're the english community and 9000 is still that worldwide memorable meme. :b

Until someone knowledgeable enough from the team says the "engine does not allow it", then there's no reason to believe so.

Any game with multiple appearance choices allows for characters to change them, be it with a certain GM command, or whatever. When you create a character and you choose Hairstyle 1, 2, 3 or 4, and skin tone 1, 2 or 3, for example, that data is stored in the server with your character. There is no reason to believe that that data can't be changed.

I think the simple fact that we can change between adult and kid form is already enough to show that this is also possible. Just because the game, at the moment, doesn't have a proper item/feature to do this yet, doesn't mean it can't be done. It would have to be by changing the data info related to your character by switching around a few numbers, but I do see the possibility of such a feature being added as an item later on.