Posts by oEffy

^this, I just am not the type for solo and have more fun at party pvp

Yet PublicEnemy winning every war they come across in platform, winning every Dojo that we come across, getting 1st , 2nd and 3rd place in 1 budoukai event but didnt win due to certain bugs..

Public = best guild (:

Gz on the accomplishment to set 4 finalists.

But Bro it's not a competition, you don't have to defend your guild if suncrushers is getting a praise (which was deleted lol)^^ There should have to be more strong guilds coexisting.

Suncrushers main goal is to exceed in pvp and pve not in plattform and guild wars.

Also there are bigger threats to the overall fun in this game, like those with their 2 shiny 20 Con rings

It's going to take a few trial budokai runs for the event to be perfected, so if anyone could record any videos or submit any screenshots while participating in the next budokai that would be very much appreciated

https://youtu.be/oqHXyL2P1ZM

Here is a vid of the 3rd or 4th qualification.

Kinda went smooth for me, haven't noticed a big bug there, except lp bar on everyone above their heads seems to be trippin.

No video for the Top 32 Rounds. The game crashed with the ?????? Error while waiting for the opponent to spawn in...

You can get it with the unpacker tool.

Here is a link if you don't have it:

Show your client!

Copy it to the dbo folder and run it. It will create an "unpacked" folder with all the single files and those can be previewed. The rest is just finding the right pictures

bea4ac9d3a673e6dfef874b9f54384b7.png

Ja stimmt schon die meisten mobs machen phy schaden. Für pve ist das beste gear mit höchsten def Zahlen das lvl70 craft gear.

Für pvp empfiehlt sich auch ein 2. eng def set (ich bedien mich da aus tmq6 und 7)

Da du eig. nur pve spielst sollte das rare craft set dein ziel sein (zur not auch lvl65 craft und nicht lvl70, da sind die steine etwas billiger)

Und der Unterschied ist fast die Hälfte an Def Points gegen end gear. Während dem lvln kann schon sein, dass die def stats nicht so stark abweichen, gegen lvl70 schon.

3be4e983b7aecb33cf31eefbf471c1c0.png

Mit +11 +15 und +13 sind es 5158 phy def zu 3001 eng def

Daneos coded the event to start automatically and i hope nobody expects him to be ready 24/7...

No he won't have other developer on his site to cover up a full availability, history on another project has shown that there are enough ppl willing to steal the date then.

Yes he could have apologized, although for me it counts as anything can happen with the event if Daneos isn't available. It was already stated with the worst case szenario that it might even be canceled.

Also where to drop the line? Apologize for every little bug there is? For every dc someone gets? You don't want to hear it but as many tell you it is pre open beta.

You can report it, it get's fixed

You have 104 chances to get your dragonballs each year, maybe the majority doesn't see it that big of a deal? Maybe for the majority it was enough to know that the dmg calculations will be fixed again, not needing a fresh skill resett.

I know it sucks, you want something, you want it as soon as possible, you are ready to spend time and hope you make it fast and then something not expectet is happening.

True he could be more caring, give compensation, give a green book when messing up some calculations (for those who really can't wait just 1 week...), talk to the community about the situation with the buggers from the beginng so nobody thinks he just ignores it, giving explenations on white stone nerfing before everyone screams and there are also many things I would do different, but you can never make it right for anyone.

And I rather have him prioritize on the big things that has to be done before releasing the open beta. After all he has his plans and spent years giving us the game back on his own.

Not saying that you should accept everything, you should allways be constructive, but that threads where you are complaining it allways just sounds like egoistical crying and demanding.

Best regards

an assliker

Please don't change the dmg taken. Feels like the old original game.

Here's a rough comparison on lvl69 mobs (a little difference in gear now but on the original server my def props were 18 props higher)

https://youtu.be/jdY31urqd90

It's so unfair.

my lv 48 turtle getting ****** up by lv 48 saibman in 5 hits, can't spam and can't do nothing

If nobody has told you turtles life in def is supposed to be a bit unfair, turtles are one oft the (if not the) most squishiest classes. On the other hand you got high dmg as aoe and strong debuffs to keep it balanced. Would suck skillwise if a squshy class can take many hits and having that dmg while other classes have more def/hp they don't need and less dmg.

(As for the new dmg idk never had full +15 weapons before but it really seems too high. Fun for pve but i can understand if ppl complaining in case of pvp)

"spenden" :P

Ob es sich lohnt musst du wissen. Ja es wird resettet, aber in dem Sinn dass wenn du jetzt 100 CP ausgibst du nach dem server whipe wieder 100 CP im cash shop zur Verfügung hast. (Musst deine Items als wieder neu kaufen)

Geh mal ins Spielverzeichnis, rechtsklicke auf DBOG.exe gehe auf Eigenschaften und klicke bei Kompebilitätsmodus auf in 640x480 ausführen.

Ka ob es klappt oder noch weiter verhaut, ein Versuch wäre es mir Wert

Yes the soccer ball exists, even in some varieties:

70a9bc060be640833e77a57bee19fc39.png

V_bik_33 to 35, i just can't get it to work for client side modification...

If you want to have the texture of the alien craft and can afford a cash shop car, you can switch it like this (just your client, others won't see it):

&thumbnail=1

tools for switching

Ja, die wird es zu keinem Zeitpunkt geben.

Doch zu OP: Damals, als lvl70 Content herauskam, hatten die Coupons das ganze Spiel verändert. Nicht wegen der Lvl-Box sondern weil Monster in den lvl70-Dungeons goldene Kisten gedroppt hatten. Dort waren lvl70 +12 Tickets drin, also jeder der ein wenig gefarmt hatte, hatte immer +12 auf seinen gears (hielten glaube ich immer 7 Tage).

Ich fands Okay, viele andere nicht, daher sind sie drausen (zudem versucht Daneos auch so höhere Upgrades besser möglich zu machen, wenn das Spiel in die open beta geht.)

Bro, du hast es nichtmal geschafft die erste Seite runter zu scrollen und den Open Beta Thread vom Mai anzuschauen...

Du hast es sicher nicht böse gemeint, aber er hat schon recht

1949a3166d09c884e2a7d5a185a103f0.png

Um deine Frage noch zu beantworten, es ist noch nicht bekannt wann und es wird sicher noch eine Weile dauern bis alles codiert ist. Auch aus dem Grund habe ich "richtig" angefangen schon, da zwar wieder gelöscht wird, aber ich eine Weile gut sp jetzt spielen kann

the most of 70 +15 gear was upgraded at the time when gear not downgraded, if you upgrade with White Stone.

Sorry but you are wrong, most duplicated gear is legendary. Legendary lvl70 drops came after the white stone changes. (iirc either that or that time when legendary gear came there there were allmost no stones available for making that much +15s in such a short time. I've remebered seeing a fighter with full +15 lvl70 leg weapons 4 days after the release of them. 99% sure tho it was after the changes)

And lol yeah mr. hunt get every +15 to +0 nevermind those who actually spend much time and support since in 2wekks-10 years there will be open beta and they can restart...collective punishment ftw...

Thank you Aru for your honesty on that matter

Personally I see it like Cosmo

Although he has a point, for most players I see with 2 lvl70 leg +15 weapons, I assume that they are a duplicated weapon, too