Posts by Santo

Hola Knuck,

Los stats se han han disminuido, antes el máximo de critico por ejemplo en armas lv 70 legend era 33%, ahora es máximo es 29%. Se han disminuido todos en general. Esto se debe a que en la OPEN BETA cuando se añadan mas niveles a partir de nivel 80++ los efectos serían muy altos. Por ese motivo se han disminuido.

Es cierto que ahora pueden haber problemas para los nuevos jugadores ya que los más veteranos ya poseen los efectos antiguos (altos). Pero todo esto se solucionará en la Open Beta ya que empezaremos todos de nuevo sin bugs y todo funcionando correctamente.

Saludos

Ahh, asi que es por eso. Entonces, que es lo maximo en stats ahora? Y porque disminuirlo? No se supone que al 80 pues tiene que ser mas alto todo? No pensaran en hacer el 80 un nivel 70 antiguo, o si?

I don't feel strongly about it either way, but I do think there's a certain value in getting lvl70 upgrade stones and actually having them mean something. I'm not talking market value here either.

Remember, if the stones drop far more often, then the upgrade system should fail/break far more often to compensate. Personally, I'd rather see myself getting a stone that'll actually WORK. Besides, level 70 gear is the final gear you'll ever need, so it's a good thing that we'll have long-term goals to work towards in the end-game, don't you think?

I'd love to have more chances to get more stones and fail more often, than get 1 stone per month and fail the upgrade, as it is now. I've got failed multiple in armor trying to go from +4 - +5. Right now we are the point where you have to decide to use a purple stone for you or sell it, cause you won't find another anytime soon.

This is the same that happened with the "Changed Dragon Ball drops" and we noticed it changed the stones drops too. Now as dogi balls were supposed to be "balanced" we can't get good stats at crafting, I've crafted and wasted around 30kk and still nothing good came out.

Well even tho this is a benefit for the players, is a bug.

• You can revive Friends with Popo Candys if they are far away or in different areas.

Example, someone in Korin can revive someone inside the TMQ4, by just click on them in the friend list.

The only mistake NTL did, was to make the game private for Asia regions. (I know that a ton of people outside Asia were able to go in). They weren't planning to make the game aviable for everyone and that's why they didn't get the attention and money they needed. Even tho DBO was known only by DB fans, they game became much more popular when it closed, of course, it was too late. I wish the game developers from every part of the world would never make the same mistake. DON'T KEEP THE GAME FOR AN SPECIFIC REGION, OR IT-WILL-DIE!

I don't know if this has been reported already, but the dragon clan class has a little bug with the auto-attack range, if you try to auto-attack from far away, the character must get in range of the autoattack but dragon clan class has to move few steps closer after the "automatic" position to attack, if the mob or the character don't move closer to each other, the dragon clan class will stay in a position to attack without doing it. Is a bit hard to explain, it should be fixed the positioning of the auto-attack range. Other ranged classes doesn't seem to have this problem.

I created a turtle just to mess with the speed restrain, and you are untouchable from martial artists. Of course some of them have energy attacks but as they are based in physical damage, the energy attacks become useless. Also after reading that I checked for a fighter to use kaioken+21%speed boots+speed buff+blitz fist and he could barely move towards me, after that i just used the turtle rod wich decreases the speed by 4 and he couldn't move. So for me the ones that needs to be nerfed are spiritualists. Or the calculation of the slow is bad.

Even tho I agree with this, this would reduce poko's selection to partys because they are the ones that give speed, but as the skill is just for the dende and nobody else, it might be really good.

*range of quick attack 25m to 20m (reason because dexerity helps them dodge just about everything)*

Why? Isn't it enough for turtles and Cranes to slow by 90% at the beggining of every ranked battle? I get fighters and SM can resist this, but it seems completely unfair that they can't do absolutely anything once they get the debuff. Then make the slow debuff as the same range of quick attack.

This is why white stones will be removed from the cash shop.

I believe the token shop should be left as is. People leave their characters on all the time, so now you want to let them have some benefit for doing nothing? How about you work on some dungeons and other end game content so that we can actually do things first over a stupid token system.

Then why not disconnect players after 10-15min of standing still?

• 2 or 3 more dogis (One for male and other one for female, same price as Goku's).
    • Stones up to LVL40 (I wish for LVL70 but that's unlikely).
    • A new vehicle (1000Tokens)
    • Bigger Capsule Boxes (1000Tokens) (Unlikely).
    • A pack of 10 crafting materials of every level. This would be helpful. (200Tokens per pack)