Posts by PowaMido

If you're talking about 16 CD Earrings , I think you're pointing at CCBD Legendary Earrings , But anyway , Mudosa got fixed so , many types of accessories are available right now.

• Well you simply can get them from Vending Machines that are located near the CC Dungeon Manager :

gqZLju7.jpg

• You can get Legendary items by buying their Recipes and thus by crafting them :

NefYX6H.jpg

xbx98QA.jpg

• You will need some item in order to buy them such as : CC Battle Coins ( The Golden Ones ) , CC Special Battle Coins ( The Blue ones ) , CC Device Fragment , CC Alpha Circuit , etc..
    • These items are obtainable through CC Floors .

That is actually kinda accurate , I don't think that'll even be enough xD , but the problem isn't totally that . In the tw version 1500 Dodge Rate used to make fun of 1500 Hit rate , but now , Having up to 2000 Dodge Rate is almost considered like nothing compared to 1500 Hit Rate , So , What should be applied here is give Dodge a lot more Value when it's against Hit rate to help making balance . But yeah before considering all of that , what you said is overall true and should be prioritized over that .

• This is a good Fighter build , since you're gonna need it to level up as you said , you'll be needing Big Bang Attack for grinding :

Fighter Build

• As for the Equipment , Dodge Rate is kinda weird to say the least , so you won't be looking for much Dex , You can go Const-Const-Const or Const-Const-Dex .
    • Stick : Increasing Physical Critical Damage by % .
    • Gloves : Increasing Physical Critical Hit Rate by or you can just go with Increasing Physical Critical Damage by % just like the Stick .
    • Earrings : Props mostly , or Cooldown Reduction , when Dodge Rate gets a lot better , you might be looking for Dexterity instead . Or you can aim for Anti Bleed , Anti Candy , Etc..
    • Rings : You can go with CC Rings ( 8 Constitution - 11% Reflecting Damage ) in order to get the 8 Props , or Anti Debuffs like the earrings.
    • Necklace : You can use the Classic Level 61 Necklace (Physical Critical Hit rate 5 and Status Success Rate 60) But since Success Rate ain't working very well , and Physical Critical hit rate is kinda useless when you're facing someone with Anti Crit especially if it's a SK , you'll be needing other Effects , such as Decreasing the Bleed Duration .

That's about it , Hopefully when Dodge Rate gets better , and with Anti Crit getting nurfed or fixed , Fighter will rely more on Dexterity just like the old days in the TW version . Hope this helped you :)

As predicted, now we have to wait for the correct TW-like resistance and dodge (I still think it will be same outcome just fight will be a bit longer), but that leads me to a question for SKs. Are all your main stong moves energy moves ( Bold, hellzone, violent slice) status success rate based? I know for a fact hellzone gernade and violent slice is, but I get mixed answers with bold though, some say its hitrate based some say success rate, but it is a DoT so im assuming it is success? Now I am asking this because if you gave needles their bleed back, SKs ( and other classes) wont be able to wear success rate necks anymore against fighters, they will need bleed, making all of their main moves miss more, and giving Fighters a better chance. A good buff for no more viable Thunder and Anti crit if you ask me.

You know that might actually be a very good idea if you think about it .

J'ai su qu'il ne savait pas la vrai définition mais je crois que t'as déja tous expliqué xd .

it is normal that someone who plays alot on a singel charcter or someone who cashed all his monney and the monney of all his fammilly to bee overpowerd it won't bee fair then if someone plays 1 hour a day and anouther one who plays 9 hours have the same gear or someone who never cashed have the same gear as someone who cash ( even if in dbo we don't see that bigger difference between cashers and none cashers ) but i 100 % agree that there is classes that are op then others !! ( karmas , SK !! , cranes ( the one with no bugs ) ) but we can counter them the most toxic karma isn't the one with % crits xD it is the karma with the % speed ( not the speed of this game the speed of DBOTW xD ) i watched a video of @Nady93 ( wich i like his video's btw ) he destroyed a guilde with his karma xD !! in a DOJO war

here is the link ( 50 % of the time he was without the poko speed buff and he was doing kills ) i konw that he had the KRAKEN jewls but just look at the insane high damage , even if i play karma majin i think that the most important stats up to done know is to make the dex and the dodge rate as it was in retaille cuz the humans ( sm and fighters ) are tiribly affected by the dex they aren't even in their 50 % of their potential and the are simply geeting destroyed by the SK's !!

Noooow We're talking ;)

you guys are start talking about balance classes and pvp and many classes aren't in their full potontial !!! and many jewels aren't in the game yet ( scrambel ones ) and can we talk about the budokai golves as well ? cc150 armor ? all this things make the game much more balanced but still not enough to say that it is balanced at it should !! all we can do is waiting ^^

Even with different , new gear and jewels , the problem will most likely remain the same , we're talking about Effects that exist in The Class' passive ( DEX For Fighter for example ) , and even other Effects that exist in those Jewels and Gear . But you mentioned a good point tho .