Posts by Lostcoco

Cashers will get high upgrades either way so what's so bad about letting f2p players be on a similar level? I suggested a different upgrade system before and nothing happened. The current upgrade system is retarded and when someone disagrees with what you suggest they instantly attack you and try to shut down your suggestion with things that make no sense ?.

To fix ranked they should make you lose points with a loss and also make a daily cap of how many matches you can play or cap the amount of points you can get in a day

Many people still play this mmo over the newer MMOs due to the game being so easy to run even on shitty laptops.

The game is worth it if you like dragon ball and have a lot of hours (or $) spare to put Into to the game.

People have suggested a lot of ideas to modernize the game but they will probably not be implemented due to the fact that people play this game off of nostalgia and those people hate change.

It's crazy to think that quite a few people want to make the upgrade system even more luck dependent and reintroduce gear getting broken. The current system is terrible and is not rewarding at all for cashers or grinders (I've done both).

The class balance is absolutely terrible with classes being impossible to kill for certain classes. I don't know any mmo that has this sort of balance and class design.

Sadly, nothing will change the fact that this game is heavily dependent on RNG so you either live with it or just find a game you enjoy more.

If Anti cheat and one client only is implemented with the new client i'd be fine with a reset

also a suggestion for the new client would be a ticket system, where you can report botters to the Mods and staff in game and they can watch them whilst invisible

Or you know... fix the actual problem that are botters and exploiters instead of f*cking everyone over for no reason. The admins aren't dealing with the botters, normal players are having to go out of their way to record and report the botters themselves.

Kirito confirmed no updates only bug fixes until the new client is released in December

"There's no intention of adding new content until the new client is released. Only bug fixes for now, as stated in the news post, 5 days ago."

Can we get Master Class Change item added to the game please? cba boxing everything again

For the record im talking about only switching between your own master class (Turtle > Crane, Swordsman > Fighter ect...)