Posts by Kamo

im sure the real reason why the hate comes is becouse they cant see us win budo every week anymore. :D

when we try so hard to declare ourself the best at something why u will never find a post about every budokai fight like others would do?

you could also say nothing and ignore it. dont feel attacked just becouse of the title.

this happend becouse people was able to dublicate the items. that was the reason. there was people who was able to clone everything. the token system is not easier now becouse now u need max lvl to get 10 token. would be nice if people see the whole thing and not just the things they want see.

Its not too late for anything because its just lvl 55 cap, and you don't understand what i'm talking about.

i understand but u dont watch the other aspect there are possible to balnance it. and i say its to late becouse at the start there was u70s and brown boxes x50 in wagu and pretty easy to get them. and it was also possible to craft lv 70 gear / weapons. i think u know the rest of the story. get rdy for the cap of the cap :thumbup:

if u want make it more risky then dont use white stones. the problem is the drop of the white stones and the option to get them by monster drops. we all know they was something special before (bind cashitem). other problem is they just give -2 and not -2-6. now i think its to late becouse there are already alot ppl who got their gear +11 and more. to change it now would be not fair no the rest of the players who dont have luck like this. and u can not say this about the weapons. i think u just create this topic becouse u already got your gear +12 and more and want stop it ^^

Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

why make broken option? u want also loose your item with mybee max state after alot boxes?they could also decrease the successrate, deacrease stones dropsrate or make broke = -2 - 6.

u talk about dbotw but forgot they had alot other options to have +12 or even +15. tickets from gold chests in dungeons ect. items was not bind. idk u have tried upgrading weapons but they are not so easy.

its not easy. i had alot bad luck and fail or success +1 and i just have 2 accounts online. lol when its easy people say its to easy make it harder pls and when its hard they want it to make it easier. let it like it is now :thumbup:

dojo war is just to have a big fight. after the win there is nothing u can do, just dojo seed for 1 player. mybee your guild is strong but i realy love to see a fight where real guildmembers vs guildmembers fighting. sure u have better chances when u switch guild just for a fight and got more better geard players, more buffers, dende ect. then its better to fusion 2 guilds to 1 and stay like this instead of switching guilds/ call people every week again.

I hope the dbog team will find a sulution about this soon.

anyway one day u win other day u loose. thats the game.

it will be like db scramble just without db becouse u cant fly during pvp modus. sounds interesting but walking/use car all the time? idk

the rates are shit and not higher pls don´t tell me a dumb shit boy!

its true. u realy killed 100 db mobs and no drop???? thats very strange. im fighter and yesterday i got 16 db drops in 3,5 hours. since the new time duration of 4h i always get minimum 10 db drops.

i like how it is now. before u also lost the item and that was bad. its normal that u need more dogi balls to get success or u are lucky with one try. with higher floors in CCBD u will have a better chance to get dogi balls. floor 100 for example give 1 rare dogi ball save + excellent balls when u have luck. so i think if 100+ floors will open u will get alot balls and there are already cc91 tickets.

3. The game was dead because the cashers drove free to play players away and then once there weren't any more players they didn't want to cash in a dead game, cashers cash in order to be superior to everyone else in the game

i think thats wrong. u can say the same thing to non cashers about the popo chest box in the game before. alot of them was farming zenis with that and for me its the same. also token farming with more accounts to upgrade tmq1 gear and earn zenis is the same. they removed it to late. the retail game died becouse there was alot bots in the game and there was alot internet pages who was selling zenis and cashpoints for dollar/euros. i can remember there was somthing like that. that was the biggest problem.

now we got 9 channels and they almost full and i just see the same 4 or 5 people who cant accept it like it is. the rest of the 10.000 players dont care about it. we should let them talk mybee they give up soon or later. if u dont like it then try to build a server like this with your friends and offer us all for free.

its normal that people have alot cash now becouse it takes over a year until open beta. if i would be a non casher i would be happy becosue this means u will see alot people who sell the "cash items" for zenis so i would farm the most time, sell or trade droped/ craft items with zenis. Dont think cashers have a easy life and can sit down all day in korin. they have also to farm like non casher becouse just cashing is not enough. but when there are people who find bugs and abuse them like zenis or item clone then we should not wonder why everything get broke. unfair is when people work hard to get strong and then there comes a game breaking bug and everybody is runing around with same items or billions of zenis. no matter whether casher or not.

u can read the same shit here: RE: PLEASE DANEOS RETURN THE WAGU COINS WHO WIN THE ADVANCED WEAPON STONES U70 AND TAKE THIS REWARD OFF THE GAME

this discussion make no sense thats why mybee nobody of the dbog team respond about that topic. just think logic and u will understand. u should also read the comment of echoson. its a good statement.

I also realize that here people like each others post ect. and support each other's friends from ingame just to support the whole thing more. that's really so embarrassing and not real.

The most toxic Peopole in this game are by far cashers lol

its not about casher or non casher. like EchoSan already said the game went from pay-to-win into pay-for-advantages. i would agree. the stone drop in game is very good now and its possible to farm much more stones then before. im farmer and casher and i can say its much better then before.

its realy simple if u are not a casher not even a little then u have to be a hardcore player with alot partience. but there are also some people who are non casher + lazy and give up after a short time. sorry but these kind of people should stop playing mmorpgs and play offline games.

its more worst when u cash money for example and also fail instead of u fail but never invested real money. peace !