Posts by Kamo

after u register yourself u just have to wait the end of the registration countdown. when it ends there is further 5 min to get ready. after that you should get a teleport message which have to accept to get into the tournament. thats how it works normaly when its not buged.

i think there wont be a wipe again. when somthing will happen then they remove the items ect. but i dont think they will delete all chars again. there is no reason to delete chars. they can solve it in other ways.

they can remove the stones from shop and refund cashpoints. everything fine but I cant understand how ppl thing it would be like PoB with full +15 players... this happend becouse they duplicate items x 100 and sold it for cash/items and even real money to other players. before the +15 buged happend there was mybee 5 or 10 players with real full+15. Rest was faked so please dont come with that. there are also casher who going farming stones and items for weeks/moths. a casher have just the chance to get stronger faster but its not guaranteed, they can even loose vs non cashers. so just wait what they will decide. There will always be something that someone does not like. you just can not satisfy everyone.

i can see the next thead coming where people will discuss about the upgrade system or brown boxes xD

anyway, the dbog team has the last word.

The amount of stones do not matter because of the ridiculously low chance of upgrading +10-+15. Yes you can be lucky and please don’t comment , “4 stones for +12” because you are the 0.00000001%. No1 gives a flying **** if you were lucky. You guys will see that when 70 cap gets released there will barely be 3 +15s in the entire server with all the thousands of stones used up. After that, it’s back to farming.

you forgot to say how often green and purple stones give +1. i think when they should deacrease the chance of getting stones and success upgrade, they should remove the +1 from these green and purple stones too. its hard enough

The amount of stones do not matter because of the ridiculously low chance of upgrading +10-+15. Yes you can be lucky and please don’t comment , “4 stones for +12” because you are the 0.00000001%. No1 gives a flying **** if you were lucky. You guys will see that when 70 cap gets released there will barely be 3 +15s in the entire server with all the thousands of stones used up. After that, it’s back to farming.

in some days/ weeks they can try it with tokens and tell us how it is.

No, it's most important thread of Open Beta right now. Closing the thread would only be proof, why server was revived to life... and it has nothing with "from players to players".

lol this is displayed incorrectly. that dont mean the guy got all these capsules. i think wagu is still buged. other people are listed there too but never got a capsule

There's no valid reason for the thread to be closed, you just don't want your stones removed.

Most of the people that wanna keep the stones as they are now, are greedy and want to win budokai the first time it comes out after lvl 70 cap because when that happends they're already full +12-+13, while other players are still farming and upgrading ( Atleast that's what im thinking, and i'm probably right aswell). If the stones stay as they are now i give the game a few months before it's just POB again but without the bugging but because of the stupidity of the playerbase.

i knew somthing like this will happend thats why i just used 20 coins until now. i will wait the future updates.

I really liked this update, and now we can see more buffers as main characters in game, but i think the party system need changes... now we can make a party with 5 peoples (dende,tank,grand chef, ultimate, 1 slot), i suggest to increase the party slots to balance the team dps, becouse now its to hard to a dps characters players find a party to do CC,Kraken cell etc.

I think everything would be fine, if Pokos are able to play the tank role like they did in retail dbo. idk why tanky pokos are so rare. i just know 2 or 3 of them in dbog.

• Level 70 Weapons +15 for Brown Boxes or Fighter Stick + 14-15 or Gloves +13-15, phy att. base 253
    • 25% Speed Wand for Boxes
    • Level 25 Human Legendary Gear +14 with good states for brown boxes.
    • Earring level 70 rare 9 Properties for Boxes
    • Gloves Legendary Lv 70, 29% energy critical damage +10 for Boxes

If you are interested please send me private message with your offer. mybee i dont see your message ingame so better write me in forum or Discird (Kamo#0230).

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12018/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12019/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12017/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12020/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12015/

Hello,

It's a good idea, but you have to think about this:

• What about the Budokai Dojo seed? Dojo War allows you to use the dojo seed in a lv 29 and lv 70 character. If we add "Dojo Kid" how would it be?

• Players lv 29+ could join that guild?
    • Would there be 3 dojos for adults and 3 for kids?

It's a good idea, but complicated at the same time.

Regards

• mybee its possible to make the Dojo seed unusable for kids Dojo. if you can only teleport to the dojo with this item I would even agree to remove the Dojo seed item. the most players got guild port and are able to call their members in front of the dojo.
    • block Players lv 30+ possibility to enter kids dojo with a error message or something like this
    • yes

you just cry about turtle stealing mobs and turtle book. with other classes you can do the same. just get right gears and buffs. if u play pvp with turtle and fight vs nameks, fighters , swords or karmas u would have other oppinions. i think first bring the whole game to the stage of dbo tw, hk, including the balance in pvp then u can talk about changes and more.

45 sec weaken defence? u have seen the cooldown? In PvP the dende or buffer can remove it and Dont forget PvE and high floors in ccbd. yes i agree 20 min is to much.

I would suggest reduce the duration to 3 minutes.

-----Class Name: Dende Priest

----Skill or Passive name: Antenna Bean

--Current skill effect: 5 sec cooldown (without rp bonus), duration 3 Sec

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: : increase cooldown to 7 sec. duration

-----Class Name: Shadow Knight

----Skill or Passive name: Intense Concentration

--Current skill effect: 25% chance to block Critical Hits at level 5

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: : decrease to 20%

mybee cc tickets prices should be around 1000-1500 token (depends on floor). first price suggestion was bad xD. i forgot thinking about disconects and channel crash. i think high token prices is fair. U want something for free? then just be partient. in other mmorpg games u have to play for weeks and moths to get some good items. even for free shop money u have to do somthing (daily quests, events ect.). u just get a present for log in or somthing like that. thats all.

and i think afk system or guards against hackers or cheaters can not give 100% guaranty. even big companys can be attacked by hackers and this is a private server. there are cheaters and bug users... look at all the copy items and all the zenis we have ingame now. pre open beta is already ruined... i know its a PoB but i dont think this can not happen in open beta again.